+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 148 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1473

Thread: How do you deal with successive losses?

Banned kousarraza is an unknown quantity at this point kousarraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nearby is skimpy succeed equally to foretaste deputy flag in forex yell I old incident direction in low-class issuing in the stock market. Adding I sine qua non sake imperil charge in evermore covenant, I obligated to neighbourhood pitch orders in a year and twine losses in perfect man. I give birth to elect putting unconventional pips of losses which I toleranted in a date.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sukrifx is an unknown quantity at this point sukrifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to avoiding losses in a row, there are many ways, one of them by applying money management properly, and if the continuous loss, should break first, to calm our minds

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mammon is an unknown quantity at this point mammon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view while dealing with successive losses we have to change our trading style. We have to lower the volume of trades and also the leverage. We have to personally take interest in trading and have to give most of our time to trading. We have to close the trades in short intervals and have to enter the market for various times for small trades.

Banned uaeali is an unknown quantity at this point uaeali's Avatar
    Thanks
    qwhen i can get him success from this businjess then i can to do it trade from, this busi8ness because it is a good earning and learning businmess to the trade and make him amore profit to the trade .

Banned zubair001 is an unknown quantity at this point zubair001's Avatar
    Thanks
    is kaamm main agar profit hai to is main lose bhi hai or lose pehlay hai or profit baad main is main aapko or mujhay bohat dehan say kaam karna chahiy ta kay acha reault hath lagay

Banned fasarit is an unknown quantity at this point fasarit's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex me loss jhelna har trader ke bas ki baat nahi hoti.jis trader me sabr hoga aur market ki jaan kari hogi wahi trader loss ko thik se handle kar sakega forex trading bahut hi volatile trading hai.isme loss bahut hota hai aur har trader ko hota hai.isliye har trader ko loss ko handle karna seekhna chahaiye

Senior Member harzar is an unknown quantity at this point harzar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i face with that types of market situation then i wait and observe the market. And try to find out the reason why the market going down. I analaysis the market carefully so that i can stay away form those types of problems. I analaysis and waits so that the market raise up and i can makes some profit form the trading.

Banned fari2013 is an unknown quantity at this point fari2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    Huṁ bajāramāṁ kō'īpaṇa paristhitimāṁ jōkhama san̄cālana upayōga sivāya phōrēkṣa māṁ kramika nukaśāna aṭakāvavā māṭē kō'ī an'ya mārga chē.
    Huṁ darēka parivahana māṁ jōkhama san̄cālana upayōga karavō jō'ī'ē uparānta, huṁ ēka divasa anē mahattama nukasāna mahattama ōrḍara maryādā jō'ī'ē
    Samagra divasa chē. Huṁ ēka divasamāṁ toleranted jē nukasāna kēṭalā pips nakkī ja jō'ī'ē.

Senior Member amig39 is an unknown quantity at this point amig39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab b muje bohat zeda loss huwa hai to main kosish krta hu kay os ko recover kr sku kisi or pair say phr main ose aise deal krta hai kay os kay oppsite b invest kr duyta hoo thoray margan pay os say ye hota hai kay muje bohat zeda loss nahi hota

Senior Member join is an unknown quantity at this point join's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir jee mujhe lagta hai k humain Forex trading business mein loss humain apni mistakes ki waja say hi hota hai hum trading kerty time he koi na koi mistake ker dety hai jis ki waja say humain loss hota hai,/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 148 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)