+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 355 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3542

Thread: How long i can keep my trade open?

Junior Member bahtahaita is an unknown quantity at this point bahtahaita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that to maintain open trade are usually traders from two pm to 11 pm because if the trade without being monitored or before then will experience a loss and can make a trader will be able to trade the other day what !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member axjanm is an unknown quantity at this point axjanm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that if you have enough balance and you have patience to hold it long enough then yes you can keep your trade as long as you like. but remember that only traders that have longterm style and personality that can enjoy this styles !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member digital is an unknown quantity at this point digital's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can keep open a trade for forever but, when you'll got margin call your trade will be closed automatically. so, if you want to keep open a trade for long time than you should invest proper capital and do not use T/P, S/L and trail profit.

Member hazem ahmed mohamed will become famous soon enough hazem ahmed mohamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there no limit in the time the deal take but if you reach the stop loss or the take profit then the deal will be closed automatically also it you get a margin call then the deal will also be closed.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery kheyal sy yeh to ap k balance p depend karta hy k ap ko kaisy stay karna hy market me agar to ap ko analysis k bad lagta hy k mujhy market me stay karna chaiey to kara cahiy warna ap ko apni position ko close kr deyna chaiey or agar loss me ho to be or recovery k bary me sochna cahiey

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually if you have the enough backup and required margin level then you can keep an order for a long time. But I never do it. I always use the stop loss to avoid the risk and use take profit to get the expected profit. I think broker will not close the long term opened order.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Je aap ke depend karta hu ki aap kitne der aap kisi trade ko kula rakhh sakte hai .Jitna aap main sabr hai or jitna aap loss aap sah sakte hi or kitna profit dekh kar bhi aap ko lalch nahi aat ki profit book kar lu.Forex main aap jitna profit ya loss kar ke bhi trade open rakh sakte ho.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is no amount of time fixed for which you can keep your trade open ..you can keep it for as long as you dont loose your all money or it dont hit your stop loss or the take profit

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by laptopw View Post
    i dont think that broker will close our position without our permission. our trade in market till he did not hit our stop loss and take profit.
    we can open our position as we want.
    broker will close our position if the funds or margin that we have been unable to resist the movement that occurs. this is what is called a margin call.

Senior Member laptopw is an unknown quantity at this point laptopw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think that broker will close our position without our permission. our trade in market till he did not hit our stop loss and take profit.
    we can open our position as we want.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 355 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)