+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 355 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3542

Thread: How long i can keep my trade open?

Senior Member sharif khan is an unknown quantity at this point sharif khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this forex Your position will continue to float and will not be closed until whenever,we get if we can balance all of the strategies we punyai.akan but if we can not get a good strategy and balanced then we would be very difficult to move and benefit as long as your margins enough to withstand the floating minus. Many traders who let floating, either minus or plus. But I never leave the position open more than one day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member blonur is on a distinguished road blonur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    don't worry and relax .tarde isn't easy and hard to do.so day a day you get experience.may advice for you learn support and resistance and do but pay attention

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ronykhan20306 is an unknown quantity at this point ronykhan20306's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can open your any trade until you account has not been nil. Broker don't close you trade in Instaforex but suggest to you close you close you all trades when you to sleep.

Senior Member robiul alam is on a distinguished road robiul alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a query, if i open good likeyes some trades are happy due to the style of there trading and they used to think well forex fast money good good friends forex work go to work to money good likelike work thanks forex forum indian forex your work to money forex forum good like good like

Banned anikroy is an unknown quantity at this point anikroy's Avatar
    Thanks
    want to open a long-term position trading on the Forex market, but A) the leverage will no doubt close my position on fluctuations and B) don't all Forex positions have to be closed at the end of the trading week? I think, based on Technical Analysis speculations, that I see long term support and resistance lines, but if I hold on to a position.

Junior Member cmenk is an unknown quantity at this point cmenk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have a query, if i open a trade and dont close it, will it be closed by broker automatically after some time. Or i can keep it open for unlimited time this is if i have enough margin left in my a/c?
    Greetings my
    I see that according to the broker first, when you are trading then you leave your analysis if you are right then you will benefit a lot, but if it is not right then you will go bankrupt.

Member oshim is an unknown quantity at this point oshim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It wouldn't have bothered me so much if I was making money with it, but sadly that was not the case. I was losing money and more importantly, I didn't have a clue what the market was telling me, I heard about trading price action from some of the more successful traders.

Senior Member rohankobir is an unknown quantity at this point rohankobir's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to open a long-term position trading on the Forex market, but A) the leverage will no doubt close my position on fluctuations and B) don't all Forex positions have to be closed at the end of the trading week? I think, based on Technical Analysis speculations, that I see long term support and resistance lines, but if I hold on to a position.

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    How long i can keep my trade open?
    I have a query, if i open a trade and dont close it, will it be closed by broker automatically after some time. Or i can keep it open for unlimited time this is if i have enough margin left in my a/c?
    I try to share with you, please forgive me if my answer is wrong, because I am still a newbie. I think andamelakukan long-term trade, so I do not think there is a problem with your trade, and I think brokers will not cover you as long as you do not trade margin call.

Banned Habib Mondol is an unknown quantity at this point Habib Mondol's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's depend on your strategy.If you create your strategy for long time we should take more pips take from each trade.It's fully depend on your Strategy.many many thanks brother for share your post.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 355 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 353 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)