+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 355 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: How long i can keep my trade open?

Senior Member masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,660 Times in 2,113 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no exact rule about how long I can keep my order in open position because I always prepared Stop Loss to limit my losses
    in a transaction and I setted Target Profit everyday. I will leave the order in open position until TP or SL is hitted so there is no need
    to worry about my margin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It basically depends on the merchant. I wait until I get a profit. But for those who have less money should not do that. You can use stop loss and profit target. Then wait and see what happens. For me, there is no limit to how much time I keep trading going. It depends entirely on the market. good luck and I find that it depends on your margins always. As long as the broker will not limit you can leave it open as much as you want .. But most brokers will charge swap or commission if the position is left open. for the long term. It will only happen if you are a long term trader. But most merchants will not leave their position for months really!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The timeframe for closing your order depends on each trader because the broker can not close your order expecting if it reaches your stop loss, but whenever you are in profit and you are not taking profits, no one will close your order. When to close orders should be on conditions that result in your trade trends. and all about your strategy that you open your trade and put the right stop loss, you have to wait to hit the loss soup or get the profit value. Also depends on the merchant's scalper or long trader. Long trader manually You do not have to close it ....

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can keep it open as long as you want but the amount of time you keep a trade open is determined by the time frame you are trading and the strategy you use. A complete trading strategy must include the entry as well as the exit part. Your trading exit strategy should tell you when to exit the market.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you accumulated a large man and you want to rest hindered your line then you can open it as you want, but when your funds are short or minutes later if your red is the author then your buildup then your work will be soon. and depending on it, I myself let my open trade while still being a lost State so I type in trading that uses money management without using stop loss, and most importantly we know is the market area is running because the market may not have at least one Some market days the trend in that area supports the same resistance so I use for the selection cause profit without using stop loss

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can keep this available for an indefinite period of time which easily has enough perimeter left over during my bank account. If we get further changes show a negative price. But the change is very small. We can easily compete to be in this pips. In case you are prolonged investors compared with not necessarily close. and There is no special time for merchants to stop their business. It depends on every trader having the choice and position that when he will stop and what will be the next strategy. Some traders manage their trades with tools such as stop loss and take a profit and take a break or relax yourself for a while, it's also a good strategy that someone wants to go away from temporary trading. Thanks .

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no limit on how long a person should leave POSSI open than he does open trade, whenever there is clearly no limit if it is an irritating vital capital minus holding back onslaught or whether it is a plus anytime until there is no problem but trading should be limited when it takes days if you have no profits to be closed to start a new analysis to take advantage of the trade results ... I think there is no time limit that you can make your trades open. There are many traders who keep their trades open for months. But most do it in gold, silver or oil because in currency the price fluctuates from a lower value to a higher in a more frequent ratio. Thanks

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cambing View Post
    jahan tak muje lagta hai jab tak apkay account main balance hota hai agar to apki lagayi huwi trade profit main hai to phir to koi malsa nai hai ap jab tak chahien ap open kar saktay hein apni trade ko lakin agar apki lagayi huwi trade loss main ja rahi hai to phir apkay account kay balance per depend karta hai kay kitna balance hai ap kay paas agar kam hai to jaldy balance kay hisab say wo trade close ho jaye gi aor zayada hai to jaldy close nahi hogi.
    Brother agr tu aapp cureny ma kr rhy hian trade tu jab tak chhay open rkhy jab tak stop out na ho jaye lakin jab aap kisi commodity ma trade krty hain tu cntract k end hoty wo trade khud close ho jaye gi iss trah aap 1 mont sa zeda nhi open kr sakty hian.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it all depends on market conditions, when the market does have conditions in accordance with our analysis or prediction, and we have opened positions that are in line with market movements, I think it can make us open positions for a long time, because it will increase the income we get, but when we have a position that is not in line with market movements, I think we should think to close our trading position. I will keep my order in an open position as a result of my constantly ready Stop Loss to limit my losses during the transaction Brokers will close trades automatically if you stop automatically because the margin system calls you not to worry about it trading ..

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly I like to open my trades for a long time but I have seen that if the movement is not natural then the market will come to my point or even will fight me so I have to cover trade loss. I think it's more important that we have to set our targets and when the target in the market is finished then we have to close our trades at once. I think basically depends on the merchant. I wait until I get the benefit. But for those who have less money do not have to do that. You can use stop loss and profit target. Then wait and see what happens. For me, there is no limit to how long I still trade live. It really depends on the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 355 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)