+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 355 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 3542

Thread: How long i can keep my trade open?

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    its depend on you. you just open your trade and put proper stop loss and take profit.
    wait for hitting stop loss or take profit value.
    if you are scalper trader than you can wait for one week if you are long trader than no need to close manually.
    but if you see a strong news that move market opposite to your trade than you can close your trade manually.
    ya it is true you just make sl or tp and wait for hit and also if make strong news then you can close manually for your decides.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

you can hold up unlimited time your order. But there will be rollover costs from the broker to hold an order overnight. Thats the swap costs. They were differ from currency pair to currency pair and at a time their are positve and might be also negative. Thats a question if you open a sell oder buy trade and hold him overnight or more than 24 hours.

So the only thing is when you get a margin call there will all positions closed by the broker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member maliknas is on a distinguished road maliknas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by frozz View Post
    It is okay to leave transaction in open condition as long as you have good money management so you won't experience high
    losses in short time. If me, I prefer to open and close position at most in a day. I didn't like to keep floating condition for more
    than a day because mostly of them are not effective to gain profits.
    You do very well because we are here to get some profit not to do the long term trading so getting profit in small chunks is so good instead of waiting for a bigger profit for many days or weeks. I also do the same, open a trade and close it for 10-15 pips but I always use small lots to save my account.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maliknas For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), ij999 (2019-06-15), TARAN (2018-12-15)

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meray kehayl sy yeh kehna munasib nahi hoga k ap kitni dyr tak apni trade open rakh sakty ho ku k hameen take profit and stoop loss lagany sy hmari investment save rehti hy or like insurance ke tarha feel hota hy k ham secure ho jaty hen meray kehyal sy yeh kehna bohat mushkiil hy.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ali1011 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), ij999 (2019-06-26), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-24)

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you open your position it will remain opened until the margin call. It do not closed automatically by broker. So keep your margin high if you want to trade long term.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03)

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have a query, if i open a trade and dont close it, will it be closed by broker automatically after some time. Or i can keep it open for unlimited time this is if i have enough margin left in my a/c?
    You can leave your trade open for as long as you wish to. It is continues to remain in profit then the trade will keep running. However, you should also consider if you are on a swap account or a swap free account. Position traders leave their trades to run for up to one year.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aadrika For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03)

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Still you have enough equity in your account , your trade can be open .
    If you are playing on small volume and your account is not swap free then you might not
    get much profit with leaving the trade open for many days.
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niks For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), sajid hussain1 (2018-01-20)

Junior Member maliknas is on a distinguished road maliknas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For keeping a trade open we must have sufficient balance so that we don't get a margin call then there is no time limit for which we can open a position. I have kept my positions opened for as much time as 2 months.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maliknas For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), fakher (2013-06-02)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,629 Times in 332 Posts
    its depend on you. you just open your trade and put proper stop loss and take profit.
    wait for hitting stop loss or take profit value.
    if you are scalper trader than you can wait for one week if you are long trader than no need to close manually.
    but if you see a strong news that move market opposite to your trade than you can close your trade manually.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03)

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    I think your position will not be closed automatically till you receive the margin call. you can earn money through this way by swap. some pairs are giving the swap on buying the currency and some on selling. find out those and then trade it.

Yes, the deals will float until you close it. May be i am wrong. Swap is in two types, if we buy then the swap shows positive value and if we sell then the swap shows negative value. But, swap is very small. We can able to get in it in a pips. Don't let the deal float for long time, try to find the entry point.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to hardworks For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 355 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)