+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 355 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 3542

Thread: How long i can keep my trade open?

Junior Member nona is on a distinguished road nona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of the basics that must be adhered to before entering into any deal to put a stop loss and target you for the case of hand-lock does not work, but may harm your account terminated altogether if it was lost or kindly light so I'm better determine stop loss and target of the deal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    You can keep your trade open as long as time you want provided that there should be enough equity in your account to keep your trade running in case negative float is there.
    I also think so, broker have no reason to close our trades if we have enough balance and our trade did not hit the preset target or either the stop loss if we have set any.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is right when the open positions we have not touched one of the targets we had dared to close it manually and but if you see a strong news that move market opposite to your trade than you can close your trade manually.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by argarksky View Post
    that's my problem sir...
    I always never use stop loss and I never sett the take profit point...
    If you never did that so you should consider to use it in your transaction because you must have risk management to limit risk
    of loss in each transaction. If you didn't use stop loss and take profit, that will be too risky to leave your order in open position.
    It's better to cut loss or cut profit it if you don't have SL and TP point.

Banned rinjani is on a distinguished road rinjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammadatif View Post
    You can open your any trade until you account has not been nil. Broker don’t close you trade in instaforex but I suggest to you close you all trades when you to sleelp.
    in trading we should have a good plan about what we will do.
    if we use good money management, of course we can use the sl and tp in each transaction.
    and it is the limit for us to close the position that we do.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can open your any trade until you account has not been nil. Broker dont close you trade in instaforex but I suggest to you close you all trades when you to sleelp.

Junior Member unamed is an unknown quantity at this point unamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have a query, if i open a trade and dont close it, will it be closed by broker automatically after some time. Or i can keep it open for unlimited time this is if i have enough margin left in my a/c?
    no matter how long you will open your trading margin as long as you still will not be closed by the broker.
    margin but if you run out then you will automatically be terminated by the broker.
    but maybe if you open a trade in a few days there will be costs swap

Banned rinjani is on a distinguished road rinjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can leave a position you have open in a long time, certainly if you trade long term ..
    but for traders daily, they will try to finish one position up in 1 day ..
    I think all the decisions that we do will certainly have good reason ..

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is depending on each trader to keep in open position because different style in trading will be different too.
    I think you must use good money management to keep your account in safe place while it was open. About how
    long the position in floating, it will depend on your analysis and your money management. It is possible if you closed
    it directly or you used Stop Loss.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    How long i can keep my trade open?

I have a query, if i open a trade and dont close it, will it be closed by broker automatically after some time. Or i can keep it open for unlimited time this is if i have enough margin left in my a/c?
    Yes, you can keep your position open for even some months. If you have not have enough margin, then you will got stop out. Broker doesn't do anything with your deals. Deals are fully controlled by your traders password only. You know, swing traders make the deals to float for months. There is no problem in this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 355 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)