+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 355 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 3542

Thread: How long i can keep my trade open?

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can maintain an open trading up to the limits of our capital, if the position we had crossed the line resistance set by the broker will automatically position terclose we will automatically and this is called a margin call

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waiting position for months I think it is not healthy. will be a lot of wasted time. would be better if we use a stop loss. Do not leave floating for hundreds of pips and a long time. better these days at a disadvantage, but tomorrow is we still have a chance to get profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have a query, if i open a trade and dont close it, will it be closed by broker automatically after some time. Or i can keep it open for unlimited time this is if i have enough margin left in my a/c?
    No your position can not be closed until and unless your capital is enough for trading. You can opt for swing trading and you positions can be opened for months and there is no requirement in this regard. So you do not worry about your positions and remain easy while trading.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rakesh View Post
    It depends upon market condtions.We put stolposs and take profits one orders and we cannot tell at what time will it get to reach that level and without taking takeprofits our account till last till margin call.
    I agree with you. we do need to adjust to the market situation, if we can hold the position or not.
    if we predict the market will do the reversal, then we can make profit-taking in advance to realize the profit that we get. so that our efforts are not wasted.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can let your trade run for many months but it is not good to do that because the movement of the market changes. If you see that it is now in positive then close it don't wait for the market to change direction. Profit is better than losing your entire account if your draw down it too much.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as long as there are left margin, your order will still open. If there floating minus, and your margin out the broker will automatically close your order.
    I might know, why do you want your order still open? because I think it's dangerous because we can get a margin call

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats right ,well i think that the money is necessary to the contenue of the deal opened because when we dont have enough money this will take us the margib call witch mean the close auto even when we dont want it

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends upon market condtions.We put stolposs and take profits one orders and we cannot tell at what time will it get to reach that level and without taking takeprofits our account till last till margin call.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are several reasons why you still keep a position in a long time. first, you need strong capital to keep floating. the latter, you must have a strong random why should keep the position. Do you believe the price will return as previously. if you are already convinced, I guess it does not matter.

Senior Member biouscope has a spectacular aura about biouscope has a spectacular aura about biouscope's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its mainly depends on the trading straegy and traders will. if the trade going for profit then u are the main person when u want to close the trade or if the trade is going for losses then u should understand when it needs to close according to ur account size and ur trading style.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 355 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)