+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 355 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 3542

Thread: How long i can keep my trade open?

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BANGUN View Post
    A good broker seems they will never close our trade position without stop out or margin call in the trade because after all we have to know is their work professionally in this business and would not dare harm the traders because they will be in demand
    true, the broker can not do that. but if we would let our position many days then we will get or pay for admission to our transaction. I think that such trading is less good, too, linger longer in a position to influence the psychological state of trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joko View Post
    If there is good money management, I think it's still possible to trade with swing method but our capital is not high enough.
    If you only had $50 as capital and you used 0.1 lot size with cent account, I think it's very safe. It could hold 50.000 pips and
    it's more than enough for long-term trading.
    Swing forex trading business actually can keep a forex exchange trader in business. It is a kind of strategy that they can apply and then leave their trades open for over one day. It is a fruitful strategy if we are able to learn it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not set the take profit and stop loss and your balance is high,then the order must not close by the broker.Your trade will close,only when your account balance is zero.Otherwise not.Do you understand?

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want then can keep your trade agape till the measure you necessary and as soon as the required margin and justness is there in the account to living the trade working.Moreover post traders enter their trades agape for a thirster periods of instant .

Banned Nezamahmedchy is an unknown quantity at this point Nezamahmedchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actualy it is fully depend on you and depend on your capital or account balance or your margin. If your everything is ok then you can keep your order long and long time which you want.best of luck

Member maroof2012 is an unknown quantity at this point maroof2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    its depend on you. you just open your trade and put proper stop loss and take profit.
    wait for hitting stop loss or take profit value.
    if you are scalper trader than you can wait for one week if you are long trader than no need to close manually.
    but if you see a strong news that move market opposite to your trade than you can close your trade manually.
    I fully agree with you. When you are a experienced trader and have a heavy amount you can stop loss and take profit value and to take a few risks to earn money for your family.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to maroof2012 For This Useful Post:

Nezamahmedchy (2012-05-12)

Member simpleforex68 will become famous soon enough simpleforex68 will become famous soon enough simpleforex68's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have a query, if i open a trade and dont close it, will it be closed by broker automatically after some time. Or i can keep it open for unlimited time this is if i have enough margin left in my a/c?
    I have traded Forex for one year. I sometimes keep my order for long time. And I have a conclusion: your order will not be closed by broker. You can keep it for a long time. But when you keep your order overnight, you have to pay the swap fee.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to simpleforex68 For This Useful Post:

Junior Member forex@meta4 is on a distinguished road forex@meta4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For keeping a trade open we must have sufficient balance so that, we don't get a margin call then there is no time limit for which we can open a position. I have kept my positions opened for as much time as 2 months.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to forex@meta4 For This Useful Post:

Member warnisw is on a distinguished road warnisw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you can leave it forever in good broker but dont forget about swap. many traders just rally to get swap. if you have enough equity yo hold your account you can, and your trade can go to 5000 pips profit, and in this case just keep triggering and make over k% from one trade
    look at daily chart, major trend is going good time
    ENJOY TOUR TRADES

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joko View Post
    If there is good money management, I think it's still possible to trade with swing method but our capital is not high enough.
    If you only had $50 as capital and you used 0.1 lot size with cent account, I think it's very safe. It could hold 50.000 pips and
    it's more than enough for long-term trading.
    I think swing strategies just a waste of time. especially if you have the capital only a few. I am more comfortable trading with scalping way, because it can get a profit every day. hold the position for too long made ​​it impossible to develop.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 355 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)