+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 355 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3542

Thread: How long i can keep my trade open?

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly you can open for an indefinite period as you want
    However, it must be allowed the balance in the account that bear the loss no matter how big or else will be exposed to a margin call because the capital that is owned or carried out by the margin available on the amount of leverage used by ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir app unlimited time ke liy apni trades open rakh sakty hain is ki koi limit nahi hoti par main app ko yehi mashwara doon ga ke app itni der open kion rakho app lose wali trade ko band karo aor new kam karo app ho sakta itny arsa main ziada kama lo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the beauty of Forex trading business, there is no restriction to keep the positions open , a trader can keep as long as he wish. And this makes facility for different traders to try different methods of trading to make money. This diversified trading keeps going this market higher and higher.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a strong margin before touched a margin call or tersentu SL or TP then your trading position will continue to open until whenever the broker will never shut it down and let whatever happens to what is mentioned above it is touched or the closing of your own, if your account free wap it will smakin long as there is no need to be paid every day and if the profit is also going to continue to benefit for you and will continue to increase limits to turn back tnpa enjadi los or even increasing profits there will be no closure of any of your trading account.

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kamrul10 View Post
    my trading style is something different, i love scalping and longtime trading also.for scalping i have a mini account with 500$ and just increasing my profits.but for big account i am doing longtime trading and will never close my trades until get profits.
    thats good if we apply different methods in different accounts,scalping are more profitable but if we have more money,things you told do divide risk will helpfull to
    avoid risking money in one account,but its not problems as long we are good at trading and keep MM with good planning

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my trading style is something different, i love scalping and longtime trading also.for scalping i have a mini account with 500$ and just increasing my profits.but for big account i am doing longtime trading and will never close my trades until get profits.

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Their isn't any restrictions on how long you can remain open your trade . it will not be closed by the broker unless you got margin call. the important thing is if you have swap free account then you don't need to worry other wise you may get charged on your open trade the interest expenses or income . So you need to look at that .
    Scorpian Trader

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app tab tak apni trade open rakh saktey ho jab tak app ko es main apna matloba traget nahi mil jata ha main to tab tak apni trade open rakhta houn jab tak mugh ko es main kafi profit nahi ho jata ha es liye main to sahi baat ha her trade ko profit par he close karta houn or es k liye koi time ki pabandi nahi ha

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aap apni trade us weqt tek open rekho jab tek aap ko legay k yeh aur aagey jaye gi ya phir 1:1 k beraber ho jaye, ager aap beray time frame mein trade open kertay ho yani daily,weekly ya monthly mien to araam sey trade ker k baith jao , or phir week ya month baad apni trade close ker do

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basicaly it can open as you want, but do you rely on the broker software or server will not going down? anyone have a faith on this?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 355 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)