+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 355 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3542

Thread: How long i can keep my trade open?

Senior Member Ryad is on a distinguished road Ryad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It all depends whether you want to scalp the market or swing trading the market. You can keep your position open until it reach you stop loss or take profit. To trade the forex market, before you open a position, you should know where to exit. As it is a bit difficult, it is best to have a fixed take profit all the time to be able to be profitable without reaching margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sarwina90 is an unknown quantity at this point sarwina90's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can let your trading positions open up at any time, you do not have your MC or profit targets achieved. no problem letting you continue to open your trading account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rumi1212 is an unknown quantity at this point rumi1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes , i think so i can categorically claim that it is possible, and have considerable success and good accuracy in the process utilizing technical analysis in 100% of my forecasting. Economists of course laugh at the idea that there can be any other method than applying economic theory.

Banned Nazmul is an unknown quantity at this point Nazmul's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no time limit to open a trade in forex market. When you open a trade and give a take profit or stop loss then if you not connect your computer your account automatically close when get your take profit or stop loss.

Member ashu912 is on a distinguished road ashu912's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    see there is no fixed time to which you can open your trade. it solely depends on what's going on in your trade and how much is your equity? suppose your trading account face margin call then your trade gets closes since equity is not able to keep up the running trades. but if your equity is sufficient enough, you can give that trade as much time as you can afford to give.. there is no time restriction.

Senior Member shaon is an unknown quantity at this point shaon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can open your trade on your wish.your trade will open until your capital gone If you don't use any stop loss.It is depending on you.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should not open the trade for more long way of tradings because this is the way we will lose the money in forex and we may not be able to catch more pips in forex and the good system will give us more good money

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no special rule to limit how long we should keep open position because each trader has different analysis, consideration and money management. For scalpers, I suggest to open position not more than an hour. For intraday traders, it is bad idea to keep open position for more than a day and for swing traders, there is no exact time but I suggest to give certain amount of pips as Stop Loss.

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no actual concept about how long I can keep my purchase in start place because I always ready Quit Loss to restrict my losses
    in a deal and I setted Focus on Benefit daily. I will keep the deal in start place until TP or SL is hitted so there is no need
    to fear about my edge.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocah View Post
    my trading style is short tem, so i never open posisition till one week. ussually when the market move out off from my prediction i will make cut loss.i think this is best strategy for use.
    I think most of the trader use short term trading. Because on short term trading you can get good profit. But if you want to use long term trading then it can help you to get consistent profit from this business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 355 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)