+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 355 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3542

Thread: How long i can keep my trade open?

Banned mazinstafx will become famous soon enough mazinstafx will become famous soon enough mazinstafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can keep your trade open as long as you wish and there is no time limitation and the trade will be open till your capital is able to withstand your losses and when there is no free margin then you will get a stop out and you will lose your capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Samba is an unknown quantity at this point Samba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is up to you friend you can keep it open for as long as you want to keep them open it is all up to you but some broker dont offer that in some broker their is a time limit but in insta we don't face that kind of problem

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have a very large margin, then your position will not be closed automatically by the broker, to making profit
    but unless your margin is not sufficient, then the broker will close your position and you will lose

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its upto the trader how long they want to keep the trade open. For intra day traders they would not leave the trade open for more hours because they do not like to carry forward the trade. But it totally depends upon the traders trading style and account size.

Senior Member royan is an unknown quantity at this point royan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that was no limit time however long your open account are often processed. we have a tendency to square measure apprehend, forex is de facto high risk business. make certain we have a tendency to square measure have sensible analysis before we have a tendency to square measure let our open account, specially once the account is open on minus. So, make certain we have a tendency to square measure have sensible equity to carry our margin. As long because the worth isn't bit our take profit, stop loss or our margin limits. The order can still open.

Senior Member vivien is an unknown quantity at this point vivien's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no limit in time that you can keep your trade open. There are many traders that keep their trades open for months. But mostly do that in gold, silver or oil because in currencies the price fluctuates from lower to higher value in more frequent ratio.

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, an offer that will float to shut it down. Maybe I'm wrong. Swaps are of two types, if we buy then Exchange that shows positive value and if you then sell the Exchange showed a negative value. However, the Exchange is very small. We can be there in pips. Don't let a witness floating a long period of time, trying to find the entrance.

Senior Member siyambd is an unknown quantity at this point siyambd's Avatar
    Thanks
    In order to ensure free trade, we need a sufficient balance so you do not get a margin call if there is a time limit for us to open a position. I kept my position open for a maximum of two months.

Junior Member rana_a13 is an unknown quantity at this point rana_a13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that there's not any specific tip about how very long I could keep my personal obtain in start placement because Which i geared up Quit Loss to be able to control my personal cutbacks in the financial transaction and also My spouse and i stetted Focus on Benefit each day. Pertaining to keeping some sort of buy and sell start we have to get enough sense of balance making sure that most of us aren't getting some sort of perimeter call then there isn't a time period is actually we can easily start a situation.

Senior Member milonkundar2013 is an unknown quantity at this point milonkundar2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya it is rightful you nonburnable gain til or to and move for hit and also if modify powerful tidings then you can fine manually for your decides.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 355 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)