+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 226 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Which time is the best for scalping?

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the market is volatile, it is the best time for scalping. The scalping is meant for short term profits within minutes or seconds, so it's only possible when Forex market is volatile. Scalping is also a best of way of earning but many of the brokers do not allow it... The best time to do scalping technique. The technical strategy employed. I think beginners can make money do scalping, for scalping 1H chart is very. Then i make my trades at the 1H time frame. Highly liquid and volatile markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear main ne abi tak koi scalping use ni ki jab b trading karta ho humesha markets k updates ko lete howe hi trading karta ho lekin time frame k hisaab se main 30 mints wala frame use karta ho aur tabi hi direct current conditions ko made e nazar rakhte howe kaam karta ho baqi trading me har traders k different style hote hian aur mera yahi style ha. my dear I actually think new york session is best for scalping because in this session market movement is higher and market volatility is increases so i think that this session is better for scalping. and with M15, we can also see market moves significantly if we are not too late to follow the trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Below we can see two EURUSD charts, both looking at one weeks� worth of data. Notice how we can easily identify the trend on both graphs? Once this frame is selected, the time frame chosen simply denotes the number of bars displayed for the period selected. I find that a 30minute is a great place to begin, while traders wanting fewer bars may opt for a 2Hour or 1Hour selection.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To get the most extreme benefit scalping ought to be carried out when the business sector is moving volatisasi dynamic Development here and there that rapidly give more chances to us In any case traders must be watchful, on the grounds that in this circumstance will likewise expand the potential danger is more prominent I have is to 15min or also to 5min more than that says no longer be scalp that is to capture pips a lesser amount but several times a day sideways period usually occurs after high impact news at the time it is the ideal time to do scalping...

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the master scalper work in the time of american and european market, so The best time frame for scalping is the 5 and th 15 minute time-frame,that si when you are sure to see signals that you can profit from within a short time, and be carfull from this trading style. sir g ma tu ye he kaho ga k forex trading business ma tu koi asa perfect time hai trade k liya or na he scapling k liya es business ma agar kisi ny kuch earn karna hai tu wo hard working sy he kar sakhta hai.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that Scalping is very effective to control the feeling of greed and fear instead of scalping is done in a sustainable order to earn a profit only 3-5pip preformances as every order in fact ed for the daring cut losses if the direction is too far from the OP so there is really as an also so far that has not tried to use scalping with But one point is you should not gain profit all time and scalping technique is also suitable for traders with small capital for taking a small profit of about pips !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ik yar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course in forex I think for scalping you can check on the M5 and M15 timeframe and it is a lot scalper traders who use it with a short timeframe time entry and exit, but if you like the longterm trading, you can use a larger timeframe, so, it's your choice in trading, adjust your trading style, because each person may differ in style trading scalping karnay ke liye mostly trader 5min and and kuch trader 1 mint ka chart b use kartay han ku ke in dono frame ma humein saaf pata chalata ha market ki five and one mintues ma kya movement ha up yan down so is se hum achay se scalping kar saktay han.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping karne ke liye humen aise time ka wait karna hoga jiske market me jyada movement na rahta ho, average movement wale market me scalping karna sahi rahta hai, volatile market me scalping karna risky ho sakta hai. g mere khyal se scalping k l meiye baest time jo ha wo ha saham 5 se 9 ppm tak ka q k is ek khas wajha ye ha k ap is se market me touch rehte ha or is waqt market b apne full urooj pe hoti ha

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji mujhe jaha tak lagata hai es forex market ko trede karne ke liye sabse jyad a comfortable time mornig ko choose karna chahiye kyoki es time bahoot jyada apka mind free rahata hai aur es liye es time apka mind bahoot jyada work karta hai aur apke profit ke chance bana deta hai ... Scalping key liye sub sey acha time jo key mien ney parha hai wo yeh hai key jab London session chal raha ho tab scalping karni chahye or pir us mien bhi best timing tab ki hoti hai jab key 2 sessions overlap ho rahey houn.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I would like to say that London and New York market opening session is the best for scalping as market is more volatile during these sessions. I use these session for scalping as I am also working with other broker where scalping is allowed. But in Instaforex scalping is not allowed and prohibited in Instaforex, hope you will be understand. dear if you really want to get the benefit of the method of scalping then the best time for the scalping is the us and london market time is the best time ,the reason is that in this time ,the market move with the more quickly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 226 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)