+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 226 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2252

Thread: Which time is the best for scalping?

Banned MOHOMA is an unknown quantity at this point MOHOMA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well in my knowledge this can be a personal choice but the time period chosen will affect the strategy used for scalping forex. Using New York Eastern Standard Time we can briefly look at the various times: 7:00-8:00 am
    .as I read about that this is a rough time for the European markets as the traders anticipate New York opening at 8 am. A good time for scalping forex dealers to practice their skills.
    8:00-1:00 pm.
    The most liquid and volatile trading time as London, New York and Frankfurt are open. This is the time where scalping forex strategies must make the most of the market movements to make profits.
    3:00-5:00 pm
    . Scalping forex tactics that work when there is a degree of market volatility can be applied here as some banks are still open in the U.S.
    5:00-7:00 pm
    . This time favours the dealer who uses strategies that work on a quieter market where smaller and non-directional movements occur.

so in my opinoin and reading knowledge this is the good time .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Zalas is an unknown quantity at this point Zalas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is not any best time for scalping, it can be done at anytime when you find the suitable resistance or support levels on M5 or M15 Time Frame. The scalping is also very trading and the trader have to face big risk on the capital because lot size is very big.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jiss wakt market bhit he tezi say move kar rahi ho us wakt hume chahye k hum scalping ki madad say profit hunt kare aur zyada say zyada profit gain kare ta k humaray lye or b asani ho sake aur zyada kuch paa sake ye sari baten kam karnay say he samjh me ati hain bina sochay samjhe nahi so lehaza aesay he mehnat say kam kartay rahay.

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ji scalping ke liye aap ke liye woh hi time best hai jab aap ko market mein achcha movement miley jab market mein achcha movement hota hai toh scalping kaafi profitable ho sakti hai isliye tabhi scalping kare jan market mein movement achcha ho bhai.

Member ilyes33 is an unknown quantity at this point ilyes33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes as others said
    The best time is when sideways when the market is sideways forex business is changing day in day out so we need to learn more and more

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping ke liye evening me London sessoin aur Newyork sessoin ka overlapping period hi sahi hota hai kyoki uss time bahut sare economic news release hote hai jiske chalate market me humen achchi movement dekhne ko milati hai aur agar uss time scalping ki jaaye to achchi profit milegi.

Senior Member uhur is an unknown quantity at this point uhur's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, obviously my dear i absolutely think that the best way of scalping is to use the M15 time frame. Use a indicator that identifies the pattern. As soon as a pattern is formed just open your trade with 15-20 pips target and 20-25 pips stop loss limit.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course generally my dear, It’s no double that there is not best time to scalping, you can do just one thing that you can just scalp and if you feel that you can make some profit at that time so you should invest at the same time some money.

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that best time to scalping when the condition of market still sideways so we can get few pips in forex market but we set big size our trading position so we can make our account get big profit only in short time.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jiss wakt marke kissi ek trend ki janib janay lagay us wakt hume chahye ye hota hai k ek he point pay buy or sell laga de jiss ki madad say jesay he trend wazeh ho jae to hume us direction me trade ko open rehnay dena chahye aur jiss trend me loss ho raha hun us position ko close kar dena chahye ye waja say sub kuch behter ho sakta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 226 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)