+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 341 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 3410

Thread: Scalping are safe or risky ?

Senior Member kopet is an unknown quantity at this point kopet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the scalping is very dangerous and I myself do not like scalping because I am a newbie and it's very risky and need a 99% accuracy then we will be successful, so all need a process and I would rather do than low risk with the ultimate purpose of scalping, it can do so all need a process.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Gamabunta will become famous soon enough Gamabunta will become famous soon enough Gamabunta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is safe because in it take profit be small which make stp-loss small too counter to long term trading, but also scalping is not very safe because it is not easy to know how to trade scalping. you should take attention.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jewel7777 is an unknown quantity at this point jewel7777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is not very safe trading. Go designed for routine trading and expend disrupt casualty and sicken realize but around characteristic fashioned for scalping nearby is a doom to withdraw our explanation equilibrium to cipher. Beside I devise scalping but not apiece show approximately muzzle. Try to advance your strategy if that's not wining strategy. Concentrate in your trading.

Senior Member tonni is an unknown quantity at this point tonni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is mostly risk-free or can be venturous, I cogitate that there really is no assay for a relatively truncate point, It's safe for close statement as some traders say that but i think Scalping if you didn't trained it well it will be very risky for both short term and long term.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    agar jo trading aata hain to fir main kahunga safe hain lekin scalping agar nahi aata hain to fir dikkat hoti hain fir trading karna risky hota hain sab kuch trader ke uper hi depend hota hain bhaiya ji ki wo kaise use karta hain
    sahi kaha aapne trading aati hai par scalping nahi to fir scalping karne me dikkat ho sakti hai kyonki isme ek to risk jyada hota hai aur us par bhi isme loss bahut hota hai agar galat trade aapne laga diya to isme market aur aapke decision hi sarwopari hota hai.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Banned nazmul2 is on a distinguished road nazmul2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's safe for short term only, and who is do it with cool mind and doing it short time only i mean, 3 pips max 10 pips it's enough for scalp. and who is do scalping with loon term it's like greedy. I guess the name trading in forex scalping system let alone use it was very big risk and also unsafe for the new trder not be how to read a candle in the right way.

Senior Member ug1 is an unknown quantity at this point ug1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is safe if you are going with for a short time but you are required to be calm and wait for best time for your success at your best time you are the king of trading

Junior Member fahad1990 is an unknown quantity at this point fahad1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera khayal ha k scalping bohat achhi safe strategy ha fir trader in the forex market hm aik baray nuksan se buch saktay ha,
    is strategy k sath and move strongly in the forex market.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar jo trading aata hain to fir main kahunga safe hain lekin scalping agar nahi aata hain to fir dikkat hoti hain fir trading karna risky hota hain sab kuch trader ke uper hi depend hota hain bhaiya ji ki wo kaise use karta hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Member manzoorgujar is an unknown quantity at this point manzoorgujar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you tel about quick clos a entry and say this is scalping then scalping is a very dangerious in frex business because some time your little mistake you loss andagain this is very difficult to recover the loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 341 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)