+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 341 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping are safe or risky ?

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping, day trading, swing, or even in the long run, every little thing in the challenge. Designed specifically for scalping, it offers the opportunity to participate in a variety of styles. This is a relatively large number of options for changing scalping and also on the list, using few false signals. Scalping trade will be safe, many start realistic and transactions at the right time. In scalping my very prosperous instrument for benign trades, you can get 3 to 10 pips in scalping and get a realist trading socialization is an extended trading period and when you are using mobile trading then you get 200 to 500 pips and get unlimited profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is safe in my point of view, you open positions and exit quickly with profit .. Most of the time when scalping the market, you trade with the trend .. The disadvantage of scalping is that one losing trade can erase your profit. But with good money management, discipline, strategy, and psychology, you can make a profit with this type of trading I fully agree with you. Completing is a wonderful trading system in Forex need to be confident and planning for it. Measuring properly used will be useful to do well because with it will not do and find the risks and will benefit good and true with scalping it will be profitable for us .. Fun trading, my friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice thread. that's a very good way. Trading scalping, intraday, swing or long term, all have risks. Especially for scalping trade, it has a greater risk than other trading styles. This is because scalping trades use substantial trading volumes, and use signals over a small period of time, many signals are wrong. Marketing scalping will be safe, if you use a lot of reasonable things, and transactions at the right time.Scalping will work in accordance with practical knowledge and well-informed dealers. I have some obvious help needed to generate quick options. it would be better for you if trading on long charts you can get more there. In forex, a trader has to fight hard to take a big profit from forex trading. We must make the right decisions which we should learn,

Junior Member bodex is on a distinguished road bodex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried using a similar strategy with broker ExpertOption. In my opinion, the option is worthy of attention and can bring really good money.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    मैं एक स्केलर हूं, लेकिन अपने अनुभव के आधार पर, मैं हमेशा गलतियां करता हूं, खासकर तब जब मैं अधिक लाभ पाने की उम्मीद करता हूं, न केवल बराबर, बल्कि लक्ष्य पिप्स के संदर्भ में। इससे मेरा लाभ एक नुकसान में बदल जाता है जो मुझे प्राप्त होता है। मुझे लगता है कि ऐसी मुद्रा जोड़ी चुनना बेहतर है, जिसमें बहुत बड़ी रेंज न हो, अगर कुछ भी गलत हो जाए तो जोखिम के लिए बहुत अधिक स्केलिंग ट्रेडिंग का नुकसान नहीं होगा।

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a scalper, but based on my experience, I always make mistakes especially when hoping to get more profit, not only in par, but in terms of target pips. This causes my profit to turn into a loss that I receive. I think it's better to choose a currency pair that does not have a too large range, if anything goes wrong will not suffer too much Scalping trading at risk. Scalping mai kafi has ki zarorat parti hy. Forex trading is a very attractive trade but most brokers are advised to divide scalping because it is riskier than normal trading. Forex trading is a good trade for everyone.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by nyumbang View Post
    lamentably I don't think about scalping it is sheltered or unsafe, I believe it's dangerous and safe both, since in scalping I for the most part get notification from individuals from numerous individuals and their group saying that we have to run our situation for five minutes. and furthermore others say that we can close the request when we get some pips and so on so more pips we can be quick in quick moving business sector, I figure our request ought to be under five minutes in this exchanging technique.
    मेरी राय में, ट्रेडिंग स्केलिंग, इंट्राडे, स्विंग या लॉन्ग टर्म, सभी जोखिम में हैं। विशेष रूप से ट्रेडिंग स्केलिंग के लिए, उसके पास अन्य ट्रेडिंग की तुलना में अधिक जोखिम है। इसका कारण यह है कि ट्रेडिंग स्कैल्पिंग पर्याप्त व्यापारिक संस्करणों का उपयोग करता है, और छोटे समय के फ्रेम में संकेतों का उपयोग करता है, कई झूठे संकेत। ट्रेडिंग स्कैल्पिंग सुरक्षित होगी, यदि आप बहुत अधिक समझदारी का उपयोग करते हैं। विदेशी मुद्रा एक अच्छा पैसा बनाने वाला व्यवसाय है। हम इस रणनीति के साथ बड़े नुकसान से बच सकते हैं क्योंकि हम उनके व्यापार को हमेशा सुरक्षित स्थिति में बनाएंगे और मार्जिन कॉल से दूर रहेंगे यहां तक कि वे स्केलिंग तकनीक का उपयोग करेंगे।

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion Trading scalping, intraday, swing or long term, are all at risk. Especially for trading scalping, he has a greater risk than other trading. This is because trading scalping uses substantial trading volumes, and uses signals in small time frames, many false signals. Trading scalping will be safe, if you use a lot of sense. Forex is a good money-making business. We can avoid big losses with this strategy because we will make their trading always in safe condition and away from margin call even they use scalping technique.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lamentably I don't think about scalping it is sheltered or unsafe, I believe it's dangerous and safe both, since in scalping I for the most part get notification from individuals from numerous individuals and their group saying that we have to run our situation for five minutes. and furthermore others say that we can close the request when we get some pips and so on so more pips we can be quick in quick moving business sector, I figure our request ought to be under five minutes in this exchanging technique.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a good trader with that much experience, i could say that scalping would be safe and useful for you to gain a big profit in forex trading. On the other way, it is not save for beginners on forex world. scalping is good for low capital cause the it wont withstand the long term trading cause you may loss your money so if you have small capital you must use scalping trading thank you for your post and i hope you understand what i mean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 341 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)