+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 341 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 334 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 3410

Thread: Scalping are safe or risky ?

Senior Member asdfasdf3625 is an unknown quantity at this point asdfasdf3625's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess the scalping is safer than us trading abundant because i'm trading character that is not more use so it is not fit for rhythmic trading or extendable quantity music, with scalping i can gain a fast note smooth though wee character, so I am real halcyon with the scalping

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ozail is on a distinguished road ozail's Avatar
    Thanks
    its point of views between traders because here traders have big skills maybe use it and other still in first way haven`t skills but i see scalping is so risky
    because i use it before and i lose two time so i suggest if you haven`t skills don`t try it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rohit1106 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit1106's Avatar
    Thanks
    muje lagata hi ye kisi k liye safe hai to kisi k liye risky hota hai, halaki mene abhi tak aisa sirf suna hai, mene use nai kiya.

Member FireBones is an unknown quantity at this point FireBones's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping its one of the best trading methods becuse it will result the trader withy a lot of profit if he have good strategy and knowledge and understand of markets

Banned ahmedmowodbakr is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedmowodbakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think I do not use it because it dangerous to capital so I have to be prudent in the management of capital

Banned pakistan2 is an unknown quantity at this point pakistan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    saclping is mostly risk free or can be risky ithink that there raelly is not risk for a relatively shotr period exclusivly in addition to doing along with fashionable head in addition to going work for a limiteed time only come on man

Banned M.Tayyab is on a distinguished road M.Tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    sculping is very risky if you are a new and unexperiance trader never ever think of doing this.... a small mistake will let you lose all the money you got if your analysis does not go right so Scalping is never safe i wont suggest the new traders for doing it

Senior Member buzinesslinksisb is an unknown quantity at this point buzinesslinksisb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi guys first i want to tell scalping is not allowed by some of the trading terminals and if it is allowed then its best for those who are working with small capital and have less appetite towards risk of the volatile market

Senior Member shadibd2 is an unknown quantity at this point shadibd2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that, Scalping is very risky because it is time ways business. In this platform we can not get many of pips. .......................

Banned maxdecent is an unknown quantity at this point maxdecent's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i am newbie in this business and till yet i try to learn all about this market and trading matters and as i learn in this forum there is allot of way to earn profit from Forex trading and scalping is one of them according to me its depend on trader and markets ups and down and depend on a trader's experience that how he/she do trade on Forex. Some trader like scalping and some don't want to use it .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 341 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 334 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)