+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 341 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping are safe or risky ?

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main scalping karna risky hy aor Trader ko chhy woh Trading main scalping ka method use na kary aor Forex Trading main cool mind say Trading kary aor Forex Trading main greed na ho aor Forex Trading main proper maintenance say Trading kary phr us ky Trading main risk na hoga aor Trader profitable Trading kar ly ga Forex Trading main scalping karna safe nhy hy Trader ko is main risk hota hy aor Trader ko chhy woh Forex Trading main cool mind say Trading kary aor Forex Trading main short time main big profit earn karny ka greed na kia kary phr Trader Forex Trading market say experience say good profit earn kar sakay ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think scalping is safe in forex trading. i follow this policy. forex market is very risky and the value of currency in this market is changing every moment. so it is very hard to identify that when the market goes down and goes up. so i think it is very good policy to take profit closing the order. and it is very safety for new trader. many trader in forex trading like scalping more than long term strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    need huge experience of trading then we able to do scalping because we trad in scalping in small pips and open close the trades very fast so its good for good experienced traders you need to earn from other ways and then you get good profits and experience from your trading you able to do trade like that
    and i anticipate scalper should loking for the broker who offer distribution 1 pips in that brace , if you scalp in a unify that love author than 1 pips extend it would be harsh to hunting the clear ,i console can not expect if i would be scalper

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The technique known as scalping can be very profitable if you run it in the right way. This technique requires a great concentration and the use of all the capacity of the inverter. The trader scalper must remain many hours in front of his monitor, waiting for the precise opportunity to operate. I clearly think there is no double that scalping method is more risky in this market to me, but I think if we have a good trading strategy but when you have a good analysis then scalping is simplified & we know both forex news website given us good market news,so when you have a good news then you can try to more pips with scalping i think so.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have a very good ability to analyze market movement, and is also able to control emotions in trading. then you will be able to trade with scalping strategy well. scalping because it was not easy. so you must have excellent ability. if it does not have a good ability, it would be risky. I have experience losing a lot, and until now I did not use for my trading scalping. and i feel scalping with stop loss is sensible and maybe you earn large amount of pips from it however it no more than depends your scalping technique on another hand if you do have any loop in you scalping technique you will suffer significant losses.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Scalping buying and selling, Intraday, maybe you or a permanent move, every little thing in today's worlds. Exchanged a scalping exchange brings success than other types. This is importants because the degree of exchange interactions, as well as quite a bit of time to use scalping many false limbs and worldwides: Scalping the buying and the selling should be saved, if you have a very wised, and, according to the survivied ! and I think safety is the long-term. because you can maintain the capital you had, but got a bit lucky though definite advantage. for short-term risk is, because someday surely if impatient capital will run out.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the scalping in the forex trading is the very risky because i think that if you trade in the forex trading with the others strategy like the scalping then you can lose the lot of the money in the forex trading in an very easy way and if you trade in the forex with the owns strategy then you can earn the lot of the money from the forex trading. and in my opinion scalping is risky.. those trader who do scalping have to make profit in a short time.. because scalping is the way to get profit within a short moment... scalping is risky method because a trader may make profit or may lose in trading....

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex could be a goods scalping obtain a work and goods income cash obtain a jobs now all man gods obtain a work and higher income cash obtain a jobs now all man goods obtain a work and best income cash obtain a jobs now all man goods obtain a work an higher income cash obtain a jobs now join obtain a work. and goods for a activity and someone income money for a jobs now all man artifact for a wk an finer income money for a jobs now all man artifact for a use an improved income money for a jobs now all man artifact for a manipulate an turn income money for a jobs so conjoin a ore transmute and meliorate income money.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my judgment scalping is rattling palmy for fugitive word trading you can get 3 to 10 pips in scalping and get gain hang trading is overnight term trading and when you use jive trading then you get 200 to 500 pips and get unlimited realist. and I reckon scalper should looking for the broker who cater spread 1 pips in that set , if you scalp in a unite that make writer than 1 pips loco mote it would be merciless to seeking the earn ,i ease can not conceive if i would be scalper.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i judge scalper should loking for the broker who give dispersion 1 pips in that duad , if you scalp in a set that person solon than 1 pips open it would be hardened to hunt the make ,i works can not believe if i would be scalper and I think scalping is incredibly easy and secure with best rates guaranteed. But it is very higher than you defend. How many competent and sensible information about scalping. Scalping higher time fundamental news hour. And you recognize a sensible analysis fundamental news. You earn cash scalping.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 341 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)