+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 341 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3410

Thread: Scalping are safe or risky ?

Member abdala123 is an unknown quantity at this point abdala123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's safe for short term only, and who is do it with cool mind and doing it short time only i mean, 3 pips max 10 pips it's enough for scalp. and who is do scalping with loon term it's like greedy, suitable for experience and knowledgeable trader. So we must be take proper decision which one should

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that scalping is risky but you should always put a precaution stop to avoid get a huge loss if the market goes against you , in Scalping you should not spend a lot of time inside the market because you don't know what will happen , I prefer to trade intraday and be an intraday trader because it's more safe than Scalping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe a lot of people thought that it was a scalping system that is very dangerous. But if I think it is the same as if we trade using longterm system. Noteworthy in running this scalping system is the right time for trading.
    Do not let you use a large lot and also one direction at the time of the OP. because when the news takes place will happen a lot of price movement. and you should use a broker who facilitate or allow this scalping system.

Member john86 is an unknown quantity at this point john86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping , which is considered by some "the real trading" , one that offers adrenaline and quick gains , but is also the most dangerous trading technique , and undoubtedly less suitable for beginners. Scalping involves taking a daily multiple short-term operations , with high leverage and objectives of limited gains, highly leveraged offsetting the weakness in terms of pips of gains , to achieve substantial gains in terms capital .

Member tradingblossoms is an unknown quantity at this point tradingblossoms's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forex forum View Post
    scalping ek acha method hai jis se humari trade save rehti hai ziada loss me nahe jati hai kyoun k jab hum trade karty han to humen bhot sara risk to lena he parta hai pher hum apni trade ko scalping kar skhty han me scalping k bary me ziada to nahe janta hun bas itna he khe skhata haun
    scalping kam stop use karti hai magar yeh bahut risky hoti hai kyoki chote time frame mei stops bahut chota hone ki wajah se jaldi hit ho Jata hai aur agar momentum ke baad price phir sideways jata hai to stoo hit jaldi ho sakta hai aur isliye scalping risky hoti hai aur experience knowledge aur timing se hi seekhi ja sakti hai.
    Join Indian-Forex.com Forum and earn bonus to trade

Don't Spam, Forum just hate spammers

Member forex forum is an unknown quantity at this point forex forum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping ek acha method hai jis se humari trade save rehti hai ziada loss me nahe jati hai kyoun k jab hum trade karty han to humen bhot sara risk to lena he parta hai pher hum apni trade ko scalping kar skhty han me scalping k bary me ziada to nahe janta hun bas itna he khe skhata haun

Member jalil is an unknown quantity at this point jalil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for scalping you should follow daily forex news and its releasing time and also huge knowledge about candlesticks pattern. Otherwise forex scalping is very risky because in this case your stop loss is bigger that your take profit...

Member Bilel is an unknown quantity at this point Bilel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It can be both but i think scalping safe because you trade with market direction with high lots and you can make huge profits quickly but before that you have to make your analyise and be sure before opening any trade

Member jaz is on a distinguished road jaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear main to khnachhi ga k sccalping bohat risky kam hy hamy zi sy akfi nuksan bhi ho skata hy magr hamy gr experience hasil karna ciay hum agr iz main expert ho gy to hum iz main loss nhi ho ga agr hum laparwahi sy work karin gy to hamy zi sy loss ka samna kho skata hy

Member javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scapling dear friend yeh aik aisa option hia jis ay ap earning to ker skaty hian laiakn her trader k bus ki baat nahain hi k wo is main secure ho skaay and safely us say loss ko recover ker skay zahir hai jab aik teraaf say loss hota hia to doosri teraf say faida and faida wli lot to close kerna he hoti hia ager mary or neechay chali jayeh to is sy anuksaan b ho skata hai.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to javed415 For This Useful Post:

shafique225 (2017-11-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 341 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)