+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 172 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1720

Thread: What is a suitable Trading Strategies for a new comer (beginner) in Forex trading ?

Member pinkys is an unknown quantity at this point pinkys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex strategy depend on a trader. Forex knowledge help us to make a successful strategy. I hop you knowledgeable strategy is best strategy in forex market. So try to increase your forex knowledge by demo practice to get a successful forex trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Marwan irshad is an unknown quantity at this point Marwan irshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex pe trading new comers ke liye mushkil ho skti hai,kio ke ye ek risky business hai,forex pe trasing kerte waqt new comers ko chai hai ke wo situation ko nazar me rakh ker apni strategy bnae aur ho ske to experts ki advise be le is se kafi help hoti hai new comers ke liye ,after all expert opinion matters alot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member second2nun5 is an unknown quantity at this point second2nun5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye to traders ne apne liye trading strategy khud select karna hoti hy demo practice isi liye to ye ta k every trader apne liye demo per practice k doraan her strategy ko use kare or jo us k liye beneficial ho us ko live me use kar k ek acha amount earn kar sake

Member mohe is an unknown quantity at this point mohe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Toy have to make your own from the ground up you have to know it in and out you have to make sure that you always know what amount you might knw when you have e something that you can trade without being able to create opportunity from there to the future

Banned impexo27 is on a distinguished road impexo27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well if you are a new comer than i will suggest you to use support and resistance level properly. If you want to make money in the forex market make sure you must have the right to make money with those levels and also you must manage your money well. Remember the market doesnt accurately bounce through these support and resistance levels. We need to have a confirmation about the bounce back of the levels.

Senior Member madhujella is an unknown quantity at this point madhujella's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a scalper, my daily target is to earn 50 pips daily. And, I am extremely dependable on this short time trading policy to fill up my target. And, for using this trading policy in a proper way, I have chosen instaforex trading platform which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping b7y providing only one pip narrowest trading spreads.
    Last edited by madhujella; 2015-11-14 at 05:21 PM.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,941 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai new trader ke pass mein to waise itna acha knowledge nahi hota hai, ki wo trading strategy ko samjh sake, lekin agar wo chahte hai ki wo trading system ke sath trading kare, to simple indicators ke sath trading wo system ko bana sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading kisi khas strategy pe base nahin krti is k liye hamien khud sochna or samjhnna parta hai k hum kis hadd tak is market ko judge kr saktay hain jab hum trading kriengay to market khud hi hamari samajh mien anay lagy gi.

Member alibrothers775 is an unknown quantity at this point alibrothers775's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere kheyal main new traders ko small trad lene chai oor currency main trade karn analysis oor market direction ko watch kar k trading karne chai oor apni mistakes ko repeat nahe karna chai forem main apne learning process ko continue rekhn greed oor emotions pe control kar k trade karni chai forex main agar loss ho jai to apne confidence ko lose na hone dn bl k better planning se apni trading ko continue rekhn

Senior Member raufqazi is an unknown quantity at this point raufqazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my view a new should choose or follow low risk strategies because he is not an exert in this business and if he is beginner then he should learn more about forex trading and he should follow low risk strategies as he is not able to do hard or big strategies and i think that in this business we can get a lots of the profit if we do hard working in this business because hard working is the key and the base of every business if any one wants to do this business then he should do hard working in this business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 172 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)