+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 547 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5462

Thread: Forex is boaring or interesting?

Member fasal is an unknown quantity at this point fasal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jo log forex ko without knowledge or experience start ker kete hain or un ko loss hota hai un k ley ye boring hi hai but jo is men pory experience k sath trading kerte hain un ko acha profit hasil hota hai or un k ley ye buhat hi interesting hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bisma is an unknown quantity at this point bisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my point it is much intresting and it can be very boring in other way and i think if we will do this with the full of attention then it will must be good for us and we can got much profit with this and it will be more intersting for us

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ajmalmirza is an unknown quantity at this point ajmalmirza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading mere khial main kafi interesting hai kion ke is main jab hum profit kama rahy hoty hain to bohat maza a raha hota hai hum enjoy kar rahy hoty hian lakin haan jab kabhi loss ho jay tab humain bohat booring lagta hai ye kam

Senior Member pkonlinejobs is an unknown quantity at this point pkonlinejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex boring nhi hy.. bht intresting hy forex.. hum forex ka wrk kr k bht enjoy krty hn... dil krta hy 24hour forex trading kryn... hum life ko enjoy krty hn earnng k sath sath,.. forex bht nice business hy...

Senior Member shafayet is an unknown quantity at this point shafayet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to take risk because i like business so that a business mentality can change your life.I wanna say forex is not bearing things for me,always i enjoy this trade.forex is so high risky place that's why i like this business from my heart.

Banned jahidulf is an unknown quantity at this point jahidulf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes it is interesting & sometimes it is borring. When we able to make profit from here then it will be so much interesting for us & when we make loss then I think it is also the best boring place also!. Om the other hand when market does not moves well then it is also boring for professional trader.

Junior Member kashi is an unknown quantity at this point kashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i would like to say about this thread that i feel interesting when i am trading case this is good journey for me i really like to do that business specialy to survive this busniess. case there is so much competition. so fight with market and earn profit its so interesting for me but some people feel this business boring .

Member tanzeel is an unknown quantity at this point tanzeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it will be good and interesting for us if we will serious with this and do this as a profession and with knowledge it can be interesting otherwise it can be boring with out the knowledge and it is good for a trader to do trade with full confidence

Senior Member jamal2010q is an unknown quantity at this point jamal2010q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is very exciting and I want to invested more and more amount of time in currency dealing to improve the stage of joy and satisfaction when dealing in currency dealing. I want to understand more and more about currency dealing so for this I would like to battle difficult in currency dealing.

Senior Member sumonahmedjoy is an unknown quantity at this point sumonahmedjoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex can be both Interesting and Boring. If you are sitting all the time in front of your computer screens then it becomes boring for you. If you don have knowledge and experience then it is Boring For you. but for those who have knowledge and experience and those who are successful in it , Forex is really exiting for them .fx

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 547 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)