+ Reply to Thread
Page 497 of 547 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 507 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 5462

Thread: Forex is boaring or interesting?

Senior Member zexmo is an unknown quantity at this point zexmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    no For me the forex is not boring it is very the interesting. I feel proud of every day because i work on world largest business When i'm winning. daily forex gives you something new to learn experience of knowledge then its very interesting for me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kongo is an unknown quantity at this point kongo's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a very interesting business. a business that has a challenge. we will feel pleasure when we get a profit and we also feel proud when our capital increase as we get the profit. daily forex gives you something new to learn experience of knowledge. daily forex gives you something new to learn experience of knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rasel1212 is an unknown quantity at this point rasel1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well If you are sitting all the time in front of your computer screens then it becomes boring for you. If you don have knowledge and experience then it is Boring For you. but for those who have knowledge and experience and those who are successful in it , Forex is really exiting and interesting For them.

Member alaminrony is an unknown quantity at this point alaminrony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not boring It is interesting for me. When I am winning I am fell proud. forex gives me something new to learn experience of knowledge, its a learning continuous shooting are very happy.

Senior Member zobayertanvir is an unknown quantity at this point zobayertanvir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is not boring that is my thinking .but i think forex is very interesting business , if you can earn better profit in this market .

Senior Member ronjit sing is an unknown quantity at this point ronjit sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very interesting business. Forex boht intresting hai agar aap Forex ke bare mai jante hai agar aap ko Forex ke bare mai pta hai to ye aap ke lie boring aor wastage of time ho ga.

Senior Member lot is an unknown quantity at this point lot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The 2012 Chrysler 300 is a symbol of class and comfort. It holds the classic effect whereas including factors of modern designing for instance sleekness, lush interiors, as well as a much more power-packed drive. The model is one of Chrysler's best and moreover would make for a good bu

Senior Member anupomks is an unknown quantity at this point anupomks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes , i think so that most traders will anticipate net gains (why else trade?) so they will want to elect out of their 988 status and in to 1256 status. To opt out of a 988 status you need to make an internal note in your books as well as file with your accountant. This complication intensifies if you trade stocks as well as currencies. Equity transactions are taxed differently and you may not be able to elect 988 or 1256 contracts, depending on your status.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is not boring but very interesting because it allows to manage our market and the price moves up and down and stuff how to take the chance and make a profit, but the Forex interesting to learn good catch and good strategy, trade in a gaiety and a good market.

Banned lis is an unknown quantity at this point lis's Avatar
    Thanks
    as fir as i come to know about forex i come to understand that forex was never boaring at one given tyme i a understood that forex was just a great business that i new about and had come to understand .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 497 of 547 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 507 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)