+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 344 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3440

Thread: Forex a hard way of Living.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex is hard way to live as we must have good knowledge and in forex anything can happen at any time and even it takes few minutes sometimes to make more profit and some times account may blow up in few minutes as well if you dont know money management
    please vote for me if you like my post

2. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only forex is away for living which is obviously easy and valuable.A trader can earn a lot of profit from here giving time as much as he wants.But other bisiness will never accept his demand.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Umteen grouping think that forex is a comfortable way to get extant and they join this switch and it is afterwards they arrive to fuck how troublesome it is and time and efforts one condition to drop to study near this interchange before he actually starts to patronage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by my-forex View Post
    trading is something that seems easy but in reality it is very difficult to live. many traders are stuck in this loop so it loses a lot of capital, but not a bit too successful because they are able to take advantage of market conditions.
    to live in the forex is indeed very difficult, if not how shall always make a change of behavior or habits just become normal trading is always a concentration
    reap so much wanted to stay so is difficult

Banned my-forex is an unknown quantity at this point my-forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading is something that seems easy but in reality it is very difficult to live. many traders are stuck in this loop so it loses a lot of capital, but not a bit too successful because they are able to take advantage of market conditions.

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother all time i posted in this forum and i time i said many of the beginner like you that its depend on experience some people have good experience in the forex while some people don't have, so if some one have too many experience it means that its not hard for him to earn from the forex if you don't have read some articles about forex and visit some of the topics in this forum

Banned lode is on a distinguished road lode's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rajesh View Post
    experience demands time and if we do not have the time then getting money from the forex will be very difficult and we should develope the proper strategy so that our constant money should come in our account.
    yes you are right i agree with you forex need a lot of time because when we know about forex we have to learn after than we have to test and it is took the biggest part time because we have to test all the strategies and the management that we have.

Senior Member fanesa G is on a distinguished road fanesa G's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanFX View Post
    If you want to gain profit consistently through forex trading then you should move as trading plan which you've planned in the beginning. There is no other best way to become trader except learning how to trade well in any conditions of market.
    Trading plan are really important to avoid us from suffer huge loss in our trading, but a lot of beginner trader are sabotage their own trading plan. Thats why a lot of thats beginnger trader are suffer big loss or even margin call when they are trade.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, forex is a hard road to get the cost of living, but that does not mean I could not. forex is difficult but that does not mean we can not do it well. I myself am only 1 year to learn forex, but I'm sure one day I can trade for a living. have proven successful in the forex world

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i dont think forex is really that much hard.If we have good knowledge we can do the trading easily .
    when compared to other jobs forex is challenging and its more profitable.
    in other jobs if you hard work you wont get equal reward.but in forex you will get .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 344 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)