+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 344 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex a hard way of Living.

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,232 Times in 12,130 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by burayak View Post
    it is true that the forex business is a tough business because the business is traders are required to be able to analyze price movements properly and this takes a long time to understand and master this forex business until it can generate profits and achieve success.
    my bro very simple way in fact highly experienced and professional traders really don't work that hard but hard work may play an important role in all the preliminary learning you do before starting to trade but is it definitely possible to make a living from forex i learned the hard way and i still made a lot of mistakes but at least i learned from these mistakes and my account was growing slowly but steadily in order to help
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-26), danish555 (2018-04-25), kashi93 (2018-04-29), munibkhan (2018-04-30), Nirzana (2018-04-29), ravi999 (2018-04-29), sarfraz786 (2018-04-25)

Member Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,682 Times in 649 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ek bhut hi acha business hai.Yha aap ghr baithe hi kmayi kar sakte ho.Aap forex time ko part time job ki trah bhi kar sakte hai or full time job bhi.par me sochti hu ki trading ko part time job ki trah kare.Kyounki forex me jitna ham profit le sakte hai,utna hi hame loss hone k chances bhi rhte hai.Too kabhi kabhi aisa hota hai ki aapko forex me bhut loss ho jata hai too aapke pass koi or option bhi hona chahiye income ka.TO isliye mera manna hai ki forex part time job k liye sahi hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex earning ka sab se hard way hai q k ye market psychical markets se different hoti hai to is me boht tezi se loss and profit hota hai.Or agr good strategy ya trading plan bna k na chala jaey to loss se bachna mushil ho jata hai. Is liye is me Cool Mind k sath aik discipline bna k trading karni chaye.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kashi93 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-04-27), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-29), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-27), sarfraz786 (2018-04-26)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,232 Times in 12,130 Posts
    no my bro forex is no hard but you need the learning just like any other profession or skill in life is easier to learn from a mentor learning to trade forex from a skilled trading mentor is arguable the most efficient and effective way to achieve your trading goals i am serious you need to educate yourself and be around i learned the hard way and i still made a lot of mistakes but at least i learned from these mistakes and my account was growing slowly but steadily in order to help

all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-26), bali351 (2018-04-23), billyboy00007 (2018-04-23), danish555 (2018-04-23), fxearner (2018-04-24), kashi93 (2018-04-29), mian5575405 (2018-04-24), munibkhan (2018-04-30), Nirzana (2018-04-29), ravi999 (2018-04-29), sarfraz786 (2018-04-23), zahid2016 (2018-04-23)

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not easy to earn money from the Forex trading market because Forex trading is really hard business to do where you have to take risk on your money and earn money from your capital. You have to make a strategy and a plan to earn money in the Forex trading market. Forex trading is a really good business and you can make it career. For this, you have to maintain discipline in the market. Discipline pays you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Law For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-11)

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex can not be called a harsh method of life. In fact, skilled traders have time once they really realize a lot of stress.
    As a result of greed can rule anyone at any time, so if you are not good at controlling greed, you may experience many problems in your trading career.
    So for people who do not think so I think it is suitable because forex precisely precisely the hard way of life is actually not possible
    and forex is actually also a simple method of life and you tend to make money using this
    and life is actually straightforward about forex and money is actually also business part-time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ver For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-04-10)

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dont do that! Even if you win 30 trades in a row, a single loss wipes out all your profit. This style of forex trading gives you a false sentiment of safety while leads you to disaster. Sometimes, and I mean most of the times, logic goes against your emotional side.

Perhaps you are tired of taking so many losses but Im asking you not to give up! Good and profitable ways are hard to walk! But the end of the journey brings you something that most people wont have. 🙂
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-04-10)

Member k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you cant make the forex as the main job of your life you must make it as apart time job cause at any time you may lose so if you lost you cant live again so try to understand what i mean thank you

Member Syed Muntazer Mehdi will become famous soon enough Syed Muntazer Mehdi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex duniya ka sabse bada trading platform hai lekin agar aap forex ke bharose apni poori zindgu guzarna chahate ho to aapke liye ye bilkul bhi advisabel nahi hai kyunki isme loss ke bahutc hancesh ote hai agar aapke analysis me koi galti ho hati hai to..isko haemsha part time trading hi leke chalna chahaiye aur jab tak aapko 5-6 saal ka experiance na ho jaye aapko full time trading nahi karni chahaiye.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Syed Muntazer Mehdi For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-04-10)

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning forex is a difficult process because it is more of an art then a science but the outcome is definitely highly rewarding. After the mountain is climbed, the view is extraordinary, all we have to do is to reach there walking on a road full of booby traps. Learning forex is learning how to live: using stop loss and overcoming your emotions without becoming a psychopath. (Yes, I know, they say that psychopaths are the best traders because they have no emotions and empathy but for sure I dont want to become one). Now, what are the most common forex mistakes Ive made during all these trading years

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 344 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)