+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 344 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex a hard way of Living.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is true that the forex trading business is supporting many poor traders , they are the part of this business they invest their saving and start trading in this business and making much money with this business , they are providing good income to their families and they do not need any other jobs , they have good experience of trading in this business .

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-12-09), Muhammad_Arif (2018-12-15), sarfraz786 (2018-12-09), Shahid78 (2018-12-30), Trump (2018-12-04), Younas007 (2018-12-09)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    hanji forex ke business me live karna bahut he jada mushkil hota hai,esme trader ko aise easy nahi hota hai,esme trader ko ache se pehle market me sabb analysis karna chahiye esme trader jetna jada market ko samjhenga uske liye utna he acha rehta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-12-15), Shahid78 (2018-12-30)

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex lives in a difficult way but maybe for us, we know every forex trader that forex trading is very risky and strong for us, but if we have good trade learning and trading strategies about forex trading then we will be able to become forex traders good in the future, and we can take forex trading as a professional trade. and Forex trading is really a great way to make money and sometimes we feel it is a difficult way to make money. But in reality if we understand the market correctly we will not say that. This is not a difficult way or an easy way to make money. Like any other business here we also need to work towards our goals with the right plan and discipline.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yandri For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-11-30), Muhammad_Arif (2018-12-15), Shahid78 (2018-12-30)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear friend you are right if a person comes to this forum and start trading and also he is earning from this forum then he could not leave this one because leaving here is so difficult for himself and he is not able to leave his earning and become a jobless person.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-11-30), Experttrader (2018-12-30), forexrunner (2018-11-30), gmails (2018-12-26), mehro (2018-11-30), Muhammad_Arif (2018-12-15), Shahid78 (2018-12-30)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and I don't know what you mean by the "hard way of life" when a lot of work is like these people sitting for some of us behind their monitors and laptops doing things for life, the only thing that makes forex special is money and stress. and forex is a hard way of life because their id no fixed income in forex trading depends on your trading knowledge if you get money you can live another wise to be heard.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to radjo For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-12-15), Shahid78 (2018-12-30), Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,368 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is true that the forex business is a tough business because the business is traders are required to be able to analyze price movements properly and this takes a long time to understand and master this forex business until it can generate profits and achieve success.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-12-15), Shahid78 (2018-12-30)

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I don't think so. it's convenient for traders who have satisfying cognition, but it's awkward for lower traders to be able to enter emotions in trade, more traders are jumping into the Forex market because of the opportunity to head money from forex and I think even for someone who thinks about forex as a second activity or even a hobby, there are many ways to enjoy it and make money with it. Of course everyone needs enough money for investment and enough hours per day.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kawah For This Useful Post:

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it really depends on how much you know the trade. so learning is an important factor in trade. You have to study trade and then you will see which type of trading strategy will be good for you. it's difficult to trade on forex if you don't know the trade and only those who have very good skills in trading, who will be able to get good results and get the ease of getting money from forex. because after a forex business this is a very difficult business. so indeed we must go through the process of learning and striving hard and can produce easily in this forex business.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to roro mbeheun For This Useful Post:

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Income is always difficult. But that depends on you. In forex, it depends on your time and experience about forex trading. If you already know about forex and are experienced about forex and if you can give you time correctly in forex then it is an easy way to live. You can think of it as a part time or full time job. The time you give will give you your profit. So I say it's not so difficult. and Forex is a source of income that requires participants to be serious about their trade, allowing them to succeed in their trade. This is just a difficult business for traders who have refused to learn how to trade it effectively.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syarif For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23), Unregistered (1)

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, it is not a job and yes it must be business. We cannot depend too much on Forex trading, but we can make ourselves increase it to make a profit. Let us accept that gaining profit in Forex trading depends only on our skills in analyzing markets and wise trading strategies. and I don't feel that it is a tiring way of life but at one stage I used to think the same but by my expertise I felt I was changed completely because it was worthy on my behalf to encourage life in forex and that I thought it would be the easiest method of life on my behalf if I really have a good amount of capital then I would really like to live if I buy profits.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to surjamal For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 344 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)