+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 344 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3440

Thread: Forex a hard way of Living.

Member smartphone is an unknown quantity at this point smartphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    look to e sir by more get information about forex and learn more and more you may get more profit-taking from him the important thing is to work hard and focus and not to rush and to learn from mistakes and far away from her

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foreign exchange is easy for some people, and it is difficult for many traders. I think it depends on you being a trader. If you are a trained professional trader and not a very easy way of life, but if you do not have trained trader then you get panic, forex shows your real face.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member futr is an unknown quantity at this point futr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, in fact, if you will depend on the life of the foreign exchange I feel bad idea because it, S dangerous work, you will get very easy at the beginning, but you will take a long time you will face the loss, Win so be patient and at the end you will reach a good strategy so that you earn good and depend on it in your life

Junior Member mandy02 is an unknown quantity at this point mandy02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well forex require lot of work and you need to be attentive, further it carries riskk and there may be moments when you may be in tention, you may have to live miserable life that all make people think that forex make life

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is not an easy task. If you want to be a full-time trader, then you should be a good trader. Many people are doing full-time deals, but they have very good experience with the Forex market and I also do trading as part-time, but I want to make this a full time.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, when I started to learn forex trading, I think in a few days, I could be a millionaire, I just learned one month, I give the money to the trading platform, I lost all the money, after that, I say anything I will give in this business, it's hard to leave the foreign exchange transactions.

Member mian5575 is an unknown quantity at this point mian5575's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear forex is very hard to leave and Simply, trading forex is you need a very small capital as an initial investment and there is unlimited possibilities to make huge amount of money very quickly with leverage system - like in the photo. Most importantly it is 24 hours open for trading that most of the people are attracted to currency trading due to this.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I am with you and I think that Forex trading is very hard and risky business, because it we should not depend on other business or fixed job beside trading in Forex, I think that is good way to be patient to learn how to gain profit.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Banned fxluck is an unknown quantity at this point fxluck's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is a profitable forum. It is quick to get a good profit. But to be a good money is not so easy. If traders want to earn money from good hearing and lead his life, which was not easy for him. For these transactions should be carefully handle and store all trading rules. Trading experience to get a good profit is important.

Member maryrosi is an unknown quantity at this point maryrosi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, forex trading is hard, with a capital of any amount will certainly run out, if we are trading is not balanced with a lot of knowledge and experience, within the forex trading risk and reward are the same magnitude, so many people who want to try forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 344 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)