+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 424 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meray khayl se humain blindly her signal per trust nahi kerna chaiy.sometimes ye signal ture hotay hain but sometimes ye wro g bhi hoty hain.humin pehly in ki janch ker laynichahiy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi friends, I think I do not think so because we all know that it's spending money making the system up so if you want to get in it rather than need to follow all the things in it. We believe in forex signals because the forex gives us information about the market .. and it's not good to rely on Forex trading impulse published on additional websites we need to rely on our info as well as evaluation plus maybe confident about your decision and you should also examine these impulses and also analyze these individuals appropriately.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many web pages and representatives are present Points of fixed foreign currency There is no doubt that it is actually harmless applies to many people. Because-When your dog agrees only after a lot of time frames help you to do your trade and reduce. also time sector change ..... Foreign currency information written and published around alternative web pages give confidence in all our details plus learn and often even be positive with regard to your choice too you should see this information and check people this is accurate .. and sometimes we do not know what the exact signal is so before understanding about Forex, I used to find a way to trade without using analysis, I finally tried to use robot and look for signals that give, initially do it well but not always signifies the job given, so I suffered huge losses.

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading main aapko Kisi Aur Ke signal par trust Karne Ki Zaroorat Nahi Hai aapne just Apne Upar trust karna hai aur apne analysis par trust Karke kaam karna hai jab tak aap khud par trust Karenge aap ke andar confidence buildup Ho Jayega Aur Yeh confidence Forex trading main kaam karne ke liye aapke bahut pyar karta hai aur aapko bahut positive result Milega Jab aap confident Ho Kar kaam Karenge

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading, foreign currency signals are not 100% correct, these are just predictions several times working and mostly wrong I think manual analysis and following trends is the best for trading on Forex. if you are dependent on the signal then your learning and skill improvement stop. and you can not be a good trader and actually forex all the time do not give us a good signal it depends on three new, technical and sentimental analysis so you must need analysis to do trading without it you can do your trade and you will lose all the money

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    signals lose your money you need to earn money but your own efforts need not signal that gives you a signal that is human beings and your own business together you need to venture and practice in demo account and read Forex news then you get a lot of money do not use this Forex signal is my suggestion. and It's not good to rely on the actual Foreign Exchange indicator released on the additional website we have to rely on the information as well as evaluation as ell finally convince you about your final decision and you also need to check the thesis indicator as well as to evaluate all tehm correctly.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not trust your signal and more and it can go down as things I know what I mean. But in Insta, there are lots of forex traders who signals, And you can copy them or automate the process and Before understanding about Forex, and I usually find a way to trade without using analysis. and I do not agree with this. When you choose a better trading plan you should look for a better trading signal provider. Otherwise, you can not make money from using a trading signal. If you have found a better trading signal provider then you can trade without making a mistake. So try to find a better trading signal provider and do trade accordingly.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never trust the web and people, who offer forex signals, for free or paid signals. I just trust my own analysis and my own decision, it helps me improve my skills so far and very well say I strongly agree with you that following the cause of single forex trading it gives us bad habits but furthermore I want here what I have experience. after I had a bad situation and headed towards losses and I can not predict a good trade so I decided to follow the signal and it helped me a lot I lost from my own trade but the signals I follow gave me an advantage so as a result, lost me recovered right at the time of

Member Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han ap ney sahi kaha haui mey already dosro keh signal demo accunt mey try kiye hain but mujhy loss hi huwa hai thats why me real account mey nahi use kroga kyun keh almost all signal jo keh free hotey hain wo fake hotey hain and i kknow aj kal kuch bhi free provide nhi kiya jata

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zain4321 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-26), Mustansir (2018-06-27), nadia (2018-06-27), Nirzana (2018-06-27), rehanayaz (2018-06-27), sakigbest (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    Agar aap Facebook use karte hain toh aapne Dekha Hoga bahut sari websites Jo kay Forex trading ke signals Deti Hai in ko bilkul use Na Kare Yeh fake Hote Hain meri ek baat yaad rakhna Yeh aapko stop loss and take profit Dono provide Karenge 100% aapka stop loss he hit Hoga take profit hit hone ke zero percent chances hai main sab websites ke signals ko apney real trading account mein try kar chuka hon but Koi fayda nahi hua isliye in Koi use Na Karen.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-26), danish555 (2018-06-27), MARandhawa (2018-06-29), Nirzana (2018-06-29), Raja551 (2018-06-29), rehanayaz (2018-06-30), sarfraz786 (2018-06-27), Unregistered (3), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-06-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 424 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)