+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 424 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we need to trust our own trading signal, then we can improve our trading skill day by day. if we always follow other's signal, then we will learn nothing. If we always using our own trading signal, despite we make mistakes in our analysis, we still can evaluate it and get a better analysis in the next trades i think that the forex signals are not accurate at every time so we should check our signals our selves and we also should not believe on these signals at every time and in this business we should do our work at any time there is no limit of time in this business and in this business we can get a lots of the profit if we do hard working and if we have skill in this business so if we want to do trade in forex then we need to open a demo account first to get practice it is the best online business and good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use forex signal but only trend indicator for my trading but all time use news updates for currency trading and use analysis experts reports for silver and gold i like trading on silver and hossam soleman Ali is the best analyzer of silver trading and i follow hi in silver trading and Understanding Forex trading without using the analysis about how to accomplish that are used to find, I finally tried using robots to search for a signal before the offering, initially did well but always signal given tasks so I'm a big loss ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the fundamental concepts then you business in that route because it will really provide you with a excellent benefit.so please examine all the factors before business. It's entirely individual choice that you have to believe in the Currency trading indication or if the indication is not reinforced technicals and Generally we don't really know what is signals with specifically, as a result of when i see it for the reality, it even opposite the real trend, i don't understand is it good signals or possibly not, and likewise the news comes late too. Thus i like out to create own analysis concerning it and if i'm unsure i will share or compare in the others. It makes me reliable and flexible too.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes not work all the time any one can not say any thing about forex working and i think forex is a working of experience and learning when we get good experience then our understanding about market increase and we earn better money and lot of chart working analyses help you to earn good from forex and forex is very nice working of the world and we can earn good by our self working not any other person signal.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade in forex by my own analysis. Fir this use the charts, graph and indicators. By this i trade and earn money. Many people trade on other's signal that is not good for them because in this way they can not learn well and can not get experience of trading. brothers internet py bht saari sites hain jo ke forex signals provide krti hain wo bhee free of any coast lkin treeqa ye ni hota ke eyes close krr ke unper believe krr liya jaye unko phly analyse krna chaiye ke wo signale thek bhee hain ya ni jb apko lgy ke wo kuch sai hain to aapp trade mn unko use krr sakty ho agr ni mind clear hota to na kro

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zohaib1 View Post
    Forex signals are necessary but we should analyze those signals for a better decision of making an action. I agree with you that we need not trust all signals from people. Because every person has his own analysis and it may not helpful for me. Some signals are very poor for existing trend and those don't work for us all time. We should make our own signals with proper analysis and for this we must continue learning about Forex business.
    हाँ आप सही कह रहे हैं मेरे मित्र विदेशी मुद्रा संकेत समय हमें बहुत अच्छे परिणाम देता है और कुछ समय हमें बहुत बुरे परिणाम देता है इसलिए मुझे लगता है कि यदि हम सिग्नल को स्ट्रीम करते हैं तो हमारे स्वयं के विश्लेषण के लिए समय की आवश्यकता होती है यदि हमारा विश्लेषण कहता है कि सिग्नल अच्छा है तो जब हम सिग्नल बल्लेबाज का उपयोग करते हैं। और मेरे लिए यह सभी खराब संकेत नहीं हैं, कई अच्छे संदर्भ नहीं हैं, लेकिन आपको पहले सिग्नल की ताकत सुनिश्चित करनी होगी और मैं भी इंडेक्स पर अधिक भरोसा करना होगा क्योंकि एक संकेतक पर भरोसा करना कभी-कभी काम नहीं कर सकता है।

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han maray dost main apki es bat sy sahmat ho kay humain forex trading main kisi kay bhi signal per trust nahi karna chahay kyun kay bhut saray log signals ki bina per scam kar rhay hain our new logo ko phasa kar apny paisay bana rhay hain our main to aj tak kisi kay signals pet Trust nahi kia our main apko bhi yahi suggests karo ga kay ap log bhi kisi kay signals per trust nahi karna.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    I need benefit. it makes us disrupted the norms of our exchanging procedure and fell unconfident with our very own examination, so imagine a scenario where that sign made us misfortune. that is something else that we need to consider about.

the main thing when we get signal from outside is dissect it, coordinate it with our examination, if the outcome is inline with our investigation, it will strengthen our choice to OP. in any case, if it's opposite. we should discover the factor that caused the distinctions.

so what's your conclusion about that?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-29)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    पेटीएम ने शुक्रवार को कहा कि इसके वॉलेट का इस्तेमाल मौजूदा नियमों के तहत विदेशी भुगतान के लिए नहीं किया जा सकता है। फर्म ने एक अखबार के विज्ञापन के माध्यम से स्पष्टीकरण जारी किया और कहा कि यह के साथ टाई-अप के माध्यम से उबेर पर पेटीएम के उपयोग के लिए अपडेट प्रदान कर रहा है।

पिछले महीने, पेटीएम, जो अलीबाबा द्वारा समर्थित है, ने कहा कि इसके वॉलेट उपयोगकर्ता विदेशों में भारतीय रुपयों में अपनी उबर कैब की सवारी से भुगतान कर पाएंगे। यह Alipay के साथ एकीकरण के माध्यम से होगा।

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    it isn't a great idea to depend on the Forex signals distributed in different sites we ought to depend on our information and examination and furthermore be certain about your choice and furthermore you need to check theories flag and break down them appropriately

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 424 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)