+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 424 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Member tujjuh will become famous soon enough tujjuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex currency trading indicators in our country depend on more information on the website, also help create at the end of configuration, as well as notification of inquiry. In general, works, or even has many features. I also believe that it is stable and flexibility. These signals are very important warnings. Due to the nature of Forex, you must decide quickly whether to act or not on a trading signal. Signal trading is how many investors make their money. They have enough sources that give them a signal, and they work to follow up on it quickly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually we do not understand what the signal is special, as a result of when I see it together in reality. Even opposite to the real trend. I do not understand if it's a smart signal or vice versa. Plus the news also came too late. So I would like to facilitate making my own analysis about it and if I am not sure I will share or compare with others. It makes me reliable and flexible too. Actually I think no one can tell us about the future. You can assume about your future but not 100% accurate. So the signal is also a factor of future planning. We can not believe a hundred percent but if an expert makes a signal then we can trust 60% believe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately you can get the idea of ​​him forex signal that dose does not mean the person can not trust forex trading. Forex trading is a great business for everyone. Forex is a very challenging business. Forex is a very good business for everyone. Signals can help people to get a good idea. Do not trust forex signals ......... I know what I mean .. But in Insta, there are lots of forex traders who give signals, you can copy or automate the process .. When they buy, the buy position opens on the same trade as well .. There is a PAMM-trader you can invest in it, but my experience tells me to copy, whether I do not like copy, I recommend you to copy this Insta merchant instead of paying scammers. .As for me, I like the original, I depend on myself, my position is as independent as me ............

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by FOREXBOY View Post
    forex trading meh toh ye hi best ki ap pehle apna base strong kare then ap koshish kare ki khud se hi analysis kare par agar apko fir bhi apne trading plan meh problem aaye toh bilkul help le sakte hai professional traders ki par koshish kare ki pehle trading signals ko apne demo account meh run kar k dekhe or background check jarur kare jo bhi trading signals provide karwa rha hai ki kitna dropdown rhta hai unko trading account meh.
    hanji online me kaafi websites hai jo ess business ke baarein me free me signals bhi deta hai,esme trader ko kisi bhi type ke signal ke chakkar me padna nahi chahiye,esme trader khud se market me knlwedge banalega to he wo esme kaam kar sakenga.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

dexgotastra (2018-03-22), yulbang111 (2018-03-21)

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before we follow someone's signal in trading, we should look at his/her trading history. if the result of trading is good and has low drawdown we can trust it, because sometimes there are professional traders share their signal for free to help beginner traders to get better result in their trading while they are learning some strategy and practicing with it. so I think we can trust someone's signal as long they are legit and give a good signal.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gedefx29 For This Useful Post:

dexgotastra (2018-03-22), vallenodafx (2018-03-23)

Junior Member usmanbaloch is just really nice usmanbaloch is just really nice usmanbaloch is just really nice usmanbaloch is just really nice usmanbaloch is just really nice usmanbaloch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap sahe keh rahe ho forex trading men hamen signal kafe help dete hain trading ko shru karne se pehle aur ye ek traders k upar depend karta hay k wo forex k signal par believe karta hay ya apny experience k sathe trade lgata hae agar hamare pass kafe experience hae trading ka to hamen forex k signal par believe nhe karna chahaya apne planing k sath experience ko use karte huwe trade lgane chahaya aksar aesa hota hae jab ham signal par believe kar k trade lgate hain to hamen loss ho jata hae

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to usmanbaloch For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-03-22), gedefx29 (2018-03-21), khizar1 (2018-03-23), lal765 (2018-03-31), qasimm (2018-03-23)

Member FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,539 Times in 396 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhterp View Post
    Kuch websites hein jo kafi achi reputation rakhi hein market main ap unkay signals per trust kar saktay hein itna zayaada bhi nahi karna chahiye ha ap yeh kar lein jo signals apko provide kiye ja rahay hein wo sath main apko complete information bhi detay hein jaisay kay wo stop loss and take profit bhi dein gein wo sub kuch ap follow karen aor usko waisay he copy kar lein phir ap market per chor dein profit hona huwa to profit ho jaye ga ya phir loss ho jaye ga agar ap signals ko follow kar rahay hein to risk to lena hoga na ya profit ya loss kuch to milay ga he waisay bhi eak baat hai signals provide karne wali websites apko force nahi karti kay ap unkay signals ko follow karen ap khud unkay signals ko follow kartay hein aor apney real trading account main apply bhi kartay hein apki apni marzi hai ap follow karen ya na karen eak website main apko batata hon jis ka name hai fxleader jo forex and crypto kay signals provide kartay hein free of cost main is kay koi charges nahi hein inki accuracy 80% hein aor most signals inkay take profit hit kartay hein to ap apney risk per inkay signals ko try kar saktay hein.
    forex trading meh toh ye hi best ki ap pehle apna base strong kare then ap koshish kare ki khud se hi analysis kare par agar apko fir bhi apne trading plan meh problem aaye toh bilkul help le sakte hai professional traders ki par koshish kare ki pehle trading signals ko apne demo account meh run kar k dekhe or background check jarur kare jo bhi trading signals provide karwa rha hai ki kitna dropdown rhta hai unko trading account meh.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FOREXBOY For This Useful Post:

majahar_ali (2018-03-24), usmanbaloch (2018-03-21)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,772 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Kuch websites hein jo kafi achi reputation rakhi hein market main ap unkay signals per trust kar saktay hein itna zayaada bhi nahi karna chahiye ha ap yeh kar lein jo signals apko provide kiye ja rahay hein wo sath main apko complete information bhi detay hein jaisay kay wo stop loss and take profit bhi dein gein wo sub kuch ap follow karen aor usko waisay he copy kar lein phir ap market per chor dein profit hona huwa to profit ho jaye ga ya phir loss ho jaye ga agar ap signals ko follow kar rahay hein to risk to lena hoga na ya profit ya loss kuch to milay ga he waisay bhi eak baat hai signals provide karne wali websites apko force nahi karti kay ap unkay signals ko follow karen ap khud unkay signals ko follow kartay hein aor apney real trading account main apply bhi kartay hein apki apni marzi hai ap follow karen ya na karen eak website main apko batata hon jis ka name hai fxleader jo forex and crypto kay signals provide kartay hein free of cost main is kay koi charges nahi hein inki accuracy 80% hein aor most signals inkay take profit hit kartay hein to ap apney risk per inkay signals ko try kar saktay hein.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

majahar_ali (2018-03-24), sarfraz786 (2018-03-21), Unregistered (2), usmanbaloch (2018-03-21)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders of this business do not get the proper experience of trading they depend all the time on the other traders tips and they copy trading but if the traders trade with their own experience they get the good experience of trading and then they do not need help wit the other traders , traders must get analysis with their own experience .

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-03-20), KASINA (2018-03-23), majahar_ali (2018-03-24), sarfraz786 (2018-03-21), usmanbaloch (2018-03-21), yulbang111 (2018-03-28)

Junior Member misbah1 has a spectacular aura about misbah1 has a spectacular aura about misbah1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal se ham dosron k kehne par na jaen to ye hamare lye sahe rahega ham agar khud apny analysis se trading ka signal dhondna chahye agar ham thode c b mehnat karte hain to hamen signal mel sakta hay hamen sab se pehle market k news ko phrna chahye aur technical analysis ko dekhna chahye aur market k trend ko dekhna chahye pher us k bad support aur resistance line ko dekhna chahye us k bad ek acha signal mel sakta hae hamen agar ham ksi ek pair ko select kar k trading shoru kren to is se ham kafi confident k sath trading kar k kameyab ban sakte hain

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misbah1 For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2018-03-23), usmanbaloch (2018-03-21), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 424 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)