+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 424 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if one get the good signal from a trusted source then it will give us lot of profit. but their are lot of website or signal provider we must not follow them at the first time. used their signal for few days in demo or with small lot in live account and when you got enough confident then you can rely on their signal. it is good to used our own analysis with the signal that we used. ha aapne sahi kaha haiu agar aap kisi ko sahi tarah se janate nahi hai to aapko us par kabhi trust nahikarna ahaiaur agar aapko lagata hai ki koi expert hai wo par aap us ko janate nahi hai to aapko kuchh limit tak hi us insan par bharosa karana hai kyuki forex me aapko anjan logo par bahut hi trust nahikarana hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if one get the good signal from a trusted source then it will give us lot of profit. but their are lot of website or signal provider we must not follow them at the first time. used their signal for few days in demo or with small lot in live account and when you got enough confident then you can rely on their signal. it is good to used our own analysis with the signal that we used. yes it is true that never trust on any signal provided by any one just work with your self and that will be good or you because if you make any mistakes so then you will find the best way to cover on that matter and you also can learn good from your mistakes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every now and then we do not realize what's indicators with exactly, because when I see it on the truth, it even contrary the real fashion, I do no longer know is it suitable indicators or now not, and also the news comes late too,...so I opt to make own analysis about it and if I'm not sure I'm able to share or evaluate with the others ..it makes me reliable and flexible too generally we tend to don't grasp what's signals with specifically, as a result of once I see it at the truth, it even opposite the $64000 trend, i don't grasp is it sensible signals or not, and additionally the news comes late too,...so i like better to build own analysis concerning it and if i'm undecided i will share or compare with the others ..it makes Pine Tree State reliable and versatile too....

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    does not always signal forex is true and accurate, because the forex signals are also the result of the thinking of the traders, it's just that we use forex signal as a tool to facilitate in taking trading positions, and it would be better if we combine the analysis of our own, so that the signal Forex gives confidence in ourselves to be able to generate profits in trading. when i see it at the reality, it even opposite the real trend, i do not know is it good signals or not, and also the news comes late too,...so i prefer to make own analysis about it and if i am not sure i can share or compare with the others ..it makes me realible and flexible too I think it's not safe use for us.because-When he open signal after many time let you do open a trade and lose.also market per time reverse.When he give signal then market reserve and many problem

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many signal for trade that shared on websites or even shared by trader but do not trust this kind of signal, when you use other signal you will difficult to manage your trade, by other signal you only know the point for open order but you did not know the reason and did not know what you should do next after you open trade, better you make your own trading signal based on your own trading strategy this will become the best way to learn

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes your are right say my dear friend the Forex signalize is some moment release us real bully conclusion and both second dedicate us very bad outcome so i conceive if we are move the communication so then experience with beggary our own psychotherapy if our analysis say the communicate is goodish so then better. g haan maian ap say agree kerata hoon k her siganal theek nahain hotay hian is ay humaian nuksaan b ho jata hia main yeh manta hoon k is say huamain faida haisl ho skat hia laian her baar is say hum faida ahisl nahian ker skatay hian kabi kabi yeh ghaltaresults b show kertay hian.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to madale For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya you are right Some websites provide Forex signals for money. I do not follow such type of signals because I can't trust upon them. I have learned Forex by myself and I trust my strategies.I read forex signals but I do not apply I think this is wrong I'm working on my signals ot of chip and fake forex signal is found on the web but it is safe to use it with your risk .try make your won strategy than you hav no need any signal from any people. that why you can flow the broker news all time. many of broker give news and technical analysis you can flow that.

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir forex signal kay baray may aap ki bath bilkul sahi hay may bi yahi karta hoon kay koi bi signal choose nahi karta hoon quen kay signal par jab bi may trading karta hoon to mayra account dosray kay hath may chala jaata hay or ham kuch bi nahi kar saktay hane wo jo bi entry lagay gaa chahya wo sahi ho ya galat ho.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are say the right that we can not trust the 100% Forex signal. If any person or trader work the market with the signal. Then they are see the news regular base. So that they are successful. G han forex business me bohat sare log aise bhi hain jo apne investors ko free signals dete hain aur in me bohat sare log aise bhi hain jo in signals ko follow karte hain aur yeh signals un ke loss ki wajah bante hain kyun ke kuch forex trader aise bhi hote hain jo jan bujh ke bhi apne customers ka ya dosre traders ka nuksan karwate hain is liye kisi ke bhi signals ko follow karne se pehle ap ko khud ko aik strategy banani chhaiye aur khud ke signals generate karne chahiye..

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji.ha.bhae log hamko.apn dimag khula rkhn..chahiye.jisse.ki.hamko bhut jyada ji fyfa jo.sakta hi hamko esko bhut jyad hi.ache.se.samjhna.chahiue.jiss..ki.hamko.bhut.jya da pesa bnnane.me.bhut jyada ji problem jo.hamko bhu jyada hi.samjhna.chahiye no signal; forex is 100% accurate, so we must have a way to anticipate the error analysis of the market, due to the mistake we did, could result in losses, do not be too trusting with forex signal, the calculation of risk is also very important so that we can face the market with ease

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 424 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)