+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 424 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4238

Thread: Don't trust forex signal by anyone.

Member azhar2017 is an unknown quantity at this point azhar2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear meray kiyal mian jo log market ko samjty hain aur acha knowledge rakty hain un ko signals ki zarorat nahi hoti aur newbies ko chye k wo kisi b expert k signals follow kar k money earn kar sakty hain lakin wo kisi b new traders k signal follow na kary.
    love forex

Member saidzback is an unknown quantity at this point saidzback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are absolutely right,
    taking signal from other traders from groups in social media is a very bad idea
    and I know many traders loosing their capital because of these signals.
    Because, sometimes they give their signals without taking in consideration the amount of loss that your account is able to support
    before reversal of the prices in your side.
    finding the best strategy to follow from thousands in internet is the best way to make a creer in Forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member javed.javed is an unknown quantity at this point javed.javed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Don't trust forex signals by anyone.

Forex trading my agr ap kamyabi hasil krna chahty ho to apko sab se phly is my study krna hoti hy or us k bad ap khod he is my achy se work krna start krty ho or sab se first ye k is my kisi k be sahare pe rah k forex trading k signals pe believe mt krna wrna apko ismy boht he bhari loss hone wala hota hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear my bro it is no doubt in trading forex we should not depend on signal only.if we trust it then we will not stand in our own strategy moreover it also breakdown our confident so that the total system has broken also. it is always best to analyze themselves in the trade. because it is important for forex trader should improve the ability to analyze. and the more experience we trade and analyze myself

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear as one forex trader I really consider i trade with may own anylsis because when you depend on signal you cant learn how to anylsis the market your self. i anylsis the market my self and make trading plane than different ideas come in mind and i make my strategies more good.

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear in this forex trading business there some of this signal really work, but the once that work the most are those once you have to pay some certain amount of money in a month first, this is this trader on facebook I no that many of the times each signal make profit for those who subscribe to his services, so we can trust some of them.

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah, i always trade using my own analysis, because i must learn to make good analysis first if i really want to become a good forex trader. If i still trust forex signal by other trader, then i will never learn to be confident with my own analysis, and it will become a big problem for me in the future

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,750 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main tu forex ke trading main phele he signal or kise bhe news or indicator per believe he nh krta hon kun ke main ne jo bhe trading ke hai apne he mind ke he trading ke hai or muje lagta hai ke yeh best trading hai kam time main ap logo ko achi earning ho jati hai laken kise bhe news per main believe nh krta ho,

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i do not follow any forex signal, but trading using my own analysis, using my own trading strategy and learn from my experience to make more and more profit and minimize my risk. i think it is important for us to trade using our own trading strategy, because we can learn from our own experiences and become the expert in this bussiness

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are say the right that we are do not trust on the forex signal. U am agree with your thread. You known that I am Jon the paid signal but I can not earn the hand some profit. You known that there is no time for the signal. So that I am face the loss many time. So that I am decided that leave the signal system.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 424 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)