+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 544 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 339 379 429 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 5433

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Senior Member fxzahid11 is an unknown quantity at this point fxzahid11's Avatar
    Thanks
    jub ap trade may say loss patay ho aur us lossmay say ek mistake talaash karna aur ohir us mistake ki islah karna ye achi bat hy buri nhi.yani aisa loss apkay liye mufeed hy.ba shart k ap usi mistake ko dbara sar zad honay ka moqya na den

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member candyjanirose is an unknown quantity at this point candyjanirose's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i Agree with you. In Forex trading we learn something from our casualty exclusive. I larn umpteen things from my amount exclusive. Many traders who are now success in Forex. they someone learnt from their losses. If we don't do misstatement then we never realize our existent fault in trading. So we should accept loss also in Forex and should not underestimate it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jijig is an unknown quantity at this point jijig's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed from the loss that we will study and learn from the loss is particularly important once and that will be very effective and very helpful and as traders we have to be ready and all should be executed with poise and could always ready and patient then all will be well.

Senior Member Syada is an unknown quantity at this point Syada's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency trading features very much income and also this is actually the best possible area allowing you quite a few merchants exactly who please do not obtain very much income so that you can deal so it will be the top actually area associated with insta forex trading despite the fact that we've got to be considered a excellent dealership as a way to make money together with extra income usually the majority of us can dropped the main further costs.

Senior Member fastfx is an unknown quantity at this point fastfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is being common to lose money at first because of little knowledge by newbie so its good to learn from this little mistakes to avoid further loses if you don't gain enough confidence use demo accounts and then start using real trading and also used to learn from your mistakes it will help you to understand your shortcomings namely because after the loss have no way to get the losing money back and also it is not good to give up then a trader wha

Senior Member fani0815 is an unknown quantity at this point fani0815's Avatar
    Thanks
    gee han ye ak achi bat ap ny pouchi ha kewn k main b is forum pe new hun is liye mujhy b pta chal geya ha k ye ak forex ka buisness ha jo pori dunia main kafi papular ha or is sy acha profit milta ha

Member sakhrukhan is an unknown quantity at this point sakhrukhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Then i try to find out the cause of my loss and try to correct the mistake till By the time you suffer defeat the steps you have to do is you have to analyze it to determine the cause of the defeat that had just happened you should be able to keep your emotions do not immediately open a new position and you have to stay confident while preventative measures that we can do to minimize the loss of which forex trading while using a stop loss discipline

Senior Member fastfx is an unknown quantity at this point fastfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the market condition is in our favor we can close the locak trading and reduce the loss while i do the following steps in the time of loss accordingly from that information we can improve our trading strategy to avoid similar mistake in the future but In case of loss I would stay calm and try to find out the reason why I lost while I also control my greed and cool my mind when i lose a big amount any day and after that if i found out that there are a lot of losses then i stop trading for a while and check out the cause of the problem and even if it meant that i need to change the strategy i am using

Member fxersimo is an unknown quantity at this point fxersimo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This gives the trader the emotional comfort of knowing that he entered a position with the market moving strongly in his favor. Profits are usually sudden and often large, unlike a lot of systems where you must tolerate periods of significant drawdown. We are either right or we are out, no in between.

Junior Member fahad1990 is an unknown quantity at this point fahad1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we have to accept that losses are the part of trading but what we can do with them??? want to know cut short our losses and survive from big loss that is very necessary

+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 544 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 339 379 429 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)