+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 544 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 356 406 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 5433

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Senior Member rafeyjh is an unknown quantity at this point rafeyjh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would more than agree with you. Mistakes are our best teachers in the trading business. And if we learn from our mistakes then earning a good profit from forex will not be an issue.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hani2014 is an unknown quantity at this point hani2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    understand The item reduction can be a aspect connected with currency trading, i can\'t prevent reduction Any time my partner and i become a good aspect connected with the particular industry, but Whenever my partner and i missing income when i may consider added encounter to prevent these kind of failures later and get added benefit here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned waheedrana.972 is an unknown quantity at this point waheedrana.972's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar aapko loss hota hay to is main do pehlu nikaltay hain aik positive or aik negative . negative main ye hay kay aap loss ko apnay zahn pay sawar karain or trade karain gat to aap mazeed loss main chalay jain gay . laki positive pehlu ye hay kay aap is loss ko eajoohaat dhundhain or in eajoohaat ko future main minimize karnay ki koahish karain . is say aapki trade main behtri paida hogi

Senior Member tarik is an unknown quantity at this point tarik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that youhave to accept thos losses becose is a part of trading but what can you do want to know cut short our losses and survive from big loss read somo pips

Banned tolak angin is an unknown quantity at this point tolak angin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar arif View Post
    Dear fellow members i want to ask you that those loses from which one learns are they bad for you or you would say no???

MY OPINION IS THAT THEY ARE GOOD
    I think I am going to confess mistakes, that ought to be processed, however might build the actual change. Care your smaller stations in need of the actual destruction of the incredible if there's one, each one among us comes out and extremely Massive Bend.

Senior Member baronkfx is an unknown quantity at this point baronkfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lost in the trade is a risk must be received all traders, because the forex is a trading business, profit and loss has become part, in trading loss is a risk and as traders that the loss in the trade must accept the gracefully, needs to be done is always correction every time make mistakes and correct the strategy continuously until the strategy owned really can provide advantages in any trade

Senior Member sahil1983 is an unknown quantity at this point sahil1983's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning from winning is good but learning from loosing trades is better because when you looses you learn that a particular mistake was made that you should have close earlier or cover you trade if you were in profit during the later part of your trade and that is why learning from losses can help cutting down your looses and change quickly if that happens quickly

Senior Member FX- is an unknown quantity at this point FX-'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Reduce is the aspect of this company and reduction is came during the dealing again and again so we can't prevent it, it's very necessary for us to create our thoughts for the any big reduction and create the studying powerful for secure the reduction.

Banned rupiah is an unknown quantity at this point rupiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear fellow members i want to ask you that those loses from which one learns are they bad for you or you would say no???

I think if you loss with your first trade then you may be succfull trader sooner or later in case you'll earn a lot profit with your first trade then you'll loos your several investment when which the a phsyclogy game.

Banned tolak angin is an unknown quantity at this point tolak angin's Avatar
    Thanks

Many traders who suffered huge losses then they're desperate and don't return once more inside the Forex business. This is extremely totally different to what We do, I've repeatedly experienced MC, however I maintain returning once more inside the Forex business and check out to keep an eye on all my mistakes and proper all of these. I think the actual loss in trade is really a natural factor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 544 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 356 406 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)