+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 544 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5433

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Senior Member nad is on a distinguished road nad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    always loss main insaan k liye koi msg hota ha us ko just dig out krna hota ha k ye loss mere liye kn sa msg laya ha ager ap ye jaan lain to loss main hi ap ko buht bara benefit nazer aye ga ap negative soch se b bach jaty hain or apna confidence b lose nai krty.so jab b loss ho to us ki wajha maloom zroor krain or us ko apnye liye experience samjhain or us se fiyda udhty hoye agye ki plnning krain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member raohani007 is an unknown quantity at this point raohani007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought that the loss in which i learn is very good for me. I thought that it is very good for me because i get experience and experience is take me to the winning side.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned F.Source80 is an unknown quantity at this point F.Source80's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the forex trading in market is good and for me is so good for a good income for me ,,,change our life positively good earning & good support for us. so we have to trade here just simple way to earn money by good trading in forex market.

Senior Member Emon64 is an unknown quantity at this point Emon64's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The loss from we learn is a good form of turning of any life.Because from loss we can learn a great turn in life.Loss is a great learn for any person or me to survive any difficulty.So we can say that loss is a good way to success.We can learn from this.

Senior Member mudassirhameed is an unknown quantity at this point mudassirhameed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul mein to losses se buhat he kuch seekh chuka hoon aur inke bageir to shayad forex incomplete hain meine ub tak buhat he mistakes kii hain aur apni her loss se kuch acha he seekha hain kise bhe buisnesss mein aap 100% guarentee nehee desaktee ke loss nahee hoga yeah to forex ka part hai loss bhe profit bhe

Banned iuz001 is on a distinguished road iuz001's Avatar
    Thanks
    g jab insan ko kisi kam kay bary main kush pata nahi ho to aysa hi hota hay kay us ko loss ho sakta hay is liye kisi b kam say pehlay insan ko us kay bary main jan lena chahiye.

Senior Member palale is an unknown quantity at this point palale's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm sure we've met, that the cuts would be part of a shopping and marketing issues of all medications to suppress their own square cuts, survive, returning from the enormous damage caused by the incredibly necessary, as we tend to eliminate it all together. Keep incredibly huge.

Senior Member uttom is an unknown quantity at this point uttom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sure my partner an di accept thatd amage can be great for su all to master Forex trading and acquire knowledg additionally it is av ery important thing to get adealer and also right after going through that any dealer make an effort to help make al ot more farb etter perform 6he following and also at some time damage will be detrimental to us all plus it tends to make living of your particular person challenging.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

I am aware in which damage will be an infegral part of forex, we could not necessarily stwer clear of damage once qe become a member of forex trading, yet once we misplaced funds we all are certain to get alot more knowledge in order to avoid these kinds of loss afterwards and acqiure a lot more income the rollowing.

Senior Member lamiss is an unknown quantity at this point lamiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you fully my friend if lose a trade in forex and learn from the mistakes you did you are a smart traders and these will not matteer as you gain more then what you lose

Member namee is an unknown quantity at this point namee's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you fully my friend if lose a trade in forex and learn from the mistakes you did you are a smart traders aand these will not matter as you gain more then what you los

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 544 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)