+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 544 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 484 534 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 5433

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Banned nyolongpips is an unknown quantity at this point nyolongpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    For you to be successful trading forex, you need to handle your losses effect while because the trade is we will be faced with the most difficult thing then Now think what went wrong and try to correct it. you need not to escape from lose in your trade and can learn forex properly after all First i find my mistake then i don't do that mistake again,i also evaluate myself and seek for more information about forex trading only so actually i don't do anything while i get loss from this business just try to keep patience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member cnbc88 is an unknown quantity at this point cnbc88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn from your mistake that cause you lost some amount is very good. However if we could learn from other people mistake, so we don't need to suffer lost in order to learn would be the best way. Losing and gain will always happen in forex world, it just a matter whether we could gain much more than we lost or not. So, don't regret when you lost, but think right away how we could get back the lost one or even more, not in the emotion involve though.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dreamgirl51 is an unknown quantity at this point dreamgirl51's Avatar
    Thanks
    Without proper learning you can get problems from Forex trading business, then it will go to produce so I think earning is possible is Forex trading business, So be an element of the Forex trading business with completely comprehend is possible in Forex trading business, So be an element of the trading business with completely comprehend, I think that learning is better than making is Forex trading business. So I think learning is the key to success, Forex is not different from others, In Forex trading business also profit and reduce both a trader to success, Forex is not different from others.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

I know that reduce is an element of Forex trading business, We cannot avoid reduce when we are an element of this market, But when we miss the money we will get experience to avoid these problem later and get more profit here, If you agree to the reduce then I think you can get your mistakes in this market which give you loss of your organization, You can easily fix your mistake on your when trade,

Banned anandaneswari is an unknown quantity at this point anandaneswari's Avatar
    Thanks
    learning of forex trading business is other than experience of forex trading is good. experience of forex trading business is also learning of forex trading business. so, lose of money or profit is good experience of the forex trading. it will improve your skill level.

Senior Member laralapa2002 is an unknown quantity at this point laralapa2002's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well friends i must say that every loss have some lesson for those you really want to notice and can use that message positively. We can correct our mistakes easily by getting lesson from mistakes.

Banned Altamash6 is an unknown quantity at this point Altamash6's Avatar
    Thanks
    mre khayaal se jab aap ko is me koi b loss hota ha i aap ko is se l;aaazman kuch kuch seekhny ko b milta hai a k erroe aap kaa best master hota hai aap jitna us se sseekhty hain itna kahin se b nai seekhty

Senior Member aseel is an unknown quantity at this point aseel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haan ushe main loss hona jis main apne bophat mehnat ki ho ye achi baat nhe hai issa hone sey apko apke dosto mian sharam bohat ati hai or apko maza bhi nahe ata key ap kia karo yahan or haan ye achi bat bh nhe hoti.../

Banned Etandard is an unknown quantity at this point Etandard's Avatar
    Thanks
    lose always bad for the hampered person but it has the depth knowledge for him or her to get the benefit next time as well which is easier to get the target fulfill for the loser ......................

Senior Member anika is an unknown quantity at this point anika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lost is part of Forex trading .we should accept it after then .We need to collect more experience to prevent lost.We should practice more and more at first demo practice at list 2/3 month.

Senior Member tayyab72 is an unknown quantity at this point tayyab72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex mein jab bhi kase ko loss hota hai tu wo us ki apni koi na koi mistake hoti hai jis ki waja se us ko loss hota hai kyun k forex kud tu bhut acha business hai jis mein aap ko us waqat loss ho ga jab aap mistake kru ga. agar ko trader apni mistake se learning krta hai aur us ko theak kr lata hai tu wo Forex mein bhut ziada earning bhi krta hain. kyun k loss he hum ko profit k way deta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 544 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 484 534 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)