+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 544 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Look at brother if I lose I'm upset and there are a lot of emotions coming out of my body and I don't know what to do other than I remember that I can't lose this game and than I make more preparations and win the next one so this is what i do ok then the best thing and the most sensible thing we can do now is accepting losses with graceful losses accompanied by long suffering with If you gather good trade knowledge and learn to trade correctly then you can stop your losses in trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost many times rather than profit and after losing I always said I was calm and worked hard and started again with new hopes and also said that if I was angry and gave up forex I would be looser only if I got lost when my trade paused to doing a trade I evaluate the cause of the loss for a moment I do not repeat the same mistake than the ides you have to find out the cause behind it but there are ways that tools are very important and need to be used to reduce the size of the loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Al mistake is opening a position at a bad time also I want to detect my mistakes in trading and try to correct my mistakes in maintaining trading results I have never been disturbed that losses in trading are not easy to avoid the most important things that we can minimize and can get a greater profit than the losses we get then they will evaluate and find their own mistakes and solve errors and not deny this error

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,299 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is a loss whether it is good for us or bad for us. it hearts us because we have joined forex trading for profit and instead of gaining profit, we get loss then ultimately it will heart us and causes sadness. We should be determined and face loss with patient until profits.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2019-03-30), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir i believe we need to recognize which losses are the section of dealing nevertheless that which you are capable of doing using theme wish to know lower brief each of our losses and also endure through large loss that may be incredibly needed. nevertheless whenever we lost dollars.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Attraction (2019-03-15), mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-31)

Member gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very bad but you must learn from your mistakes and try to fix it so that you do not repeat Tania Thank you for participating I hope you excel

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gold1985000 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 583 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Then i need to re invest some capital in the account after all i think demo is the only way for controlling our mistakeif i loss for my money management or trading plane or strategy by demo practicing i will modify them and if i loss for my psychological problems then i will change my let alone at a loss I usually will accept the loss as a natural thing because I realized I did not have to always benefit when doing this trading activity

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to safehouse For This Useful Post:

Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), Unregistered (2), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy can prevent us from the risk of large losses and if we do an accurate analysis we can change the loss position and turn into profit as with patience if the trader waits for a return price that does not have a good idea to trade while my trading results I lost trade I tried to collect my trading capital first and then I tried to find out the reason behind my losses until if we lose we must keep the spirit to learn after we get the loss of people

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can learn from losses. You must evaluate, and determine the cause of loss. if you discipline the rules trading system, you will get accumulated profits, so don't be afraid to get a loss, because you use risk management to limit losses and loss of honorable friends is part of Forex trading, we must learn to accept it. We must analyze our losses and try to find out the reason for the loss. We must always know where the mistake is. If we learn from our mistakes, our trade in skills will also increase sexually.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When a trader sees that his money is coming out of his pocket, he feels frustrated. This feeling brings him more losses, but a merchant must remember that the loss is clearly not to be resisted. That means, to get the first income we need to save our account too. loose is part of forex trading and we have to take it positively as if keeping money management is not the solution to all problems so if I lose some money in forex trading I will evaluate myself I immediately find weakness I try to calm down and then the best way to breaking away from failed trading pressure is taking a vacation for one or two days ahead

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 544 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)