+ Reply to Thread
Page 494 of 544 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 496 504 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 5433

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Banned ahmedmowodbakr is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedmowodbakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes because loss will increase your experience and help you to achieve the profit ,i think if you loss you mustnot be sad ,and learn from it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tanibutt3 is on a distinguished road tanibutt3's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think agr ap forex trading marketmai loss karty ho tu ye apk liay behtar huga kyu k jb tak insan loss na kar ly tb tak seekhta nii tb tak ik acha lesson ni seekhta mray khayal mai tui ik dafa tu sub ka loss huna chahiay market mai is se wu next time becarefully trade karta hai aur kbi bhara loss ni kary ga ye mra yaqeen ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex man jab loss hota hy to is sy insan ko bohat kush seekhny ko milta hy is sy bohat mahtaat ho jata hy aor samaj kar hi earning karta hy . loss hony sy wo forex k bary men bohat c information haasil kary ga ta k wo losss sy bach saky iss k liey wo websites wagaira sy help ly ga.

Senior Member romee01 is an unknown quantity at this point romee01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually Forex is very risky and profitable. There are loss and profit in very common thing of Forex trading. Without loss you never get profit. I think loss in the key to success in Forex. So I think that loss is very good to learn.

Member umarjaved1 is an unknown quantity at this point umarjaved1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i know that loss is part of the forex market , we can not avoid when we join this market , but when we lost money we will get more experience to avoid these losses later and get more profit here

Banned aemanrizvi is an unknown quantity at this point aemanrizvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    insan galti kr k hi seekhta hai, jb aap ko nuqsan hota hai tb aap agli baar aur zada careful hojate aur phr galti ka chance kam hota rehta hai. forex men aanay se pehle ye soch lena chahiye k yahan nuqsan b hota hai

Banned arjuq99 is an unknown quantity at this point arjuq99's Avatar
    Thanks
    the part involving trading but what my partner and i can do within them??? want to learn cut short MY PERSONAL losses AS WELL AS survive via big loss This is very required considering that the regardless of whether my partner and i lose very big which will be when i can not avoid loss As soon as my partner and i join this market, but When i lost dollars i may get more experience to help avoid these job.

Senior Member tutul123 is an unknown quantity at this point tutul123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is helpful for them who learn from mistakes. but most of us do not take advice from our previous mistake.

Senior Member samuel22 is an unknown quantity at this point samuel22's Avatar
    Thanks
    To me it is very good for you as a trader to look for a very good means that you can be able to check the best way that you can use to grow your account at any given period of time

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Losse wesy tu lack of experince or knowledge ki waja se hota he magar loss hone k bad agar koi smjdar banda ho ga tu wo is loss se sabiq hasil kre ga or next in future loss se avoid krne ki full try kre ga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 494 of 544 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 496 504 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)