+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 544 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Often we are influenced by inadequate analysis involving market losses in my opinion. Just in case we eliminate this pain together, it doesn't need to be mentioned, it's not a pleasant experience. However we cannot ignore spraying practices like the method of finding out from their specific problems compared to having Cookware in the space category to have the ability to ignore it more positively.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I analyzed my losses carefully and tried to find out what was wrong with the analysis like if I lost my consistency at the time I was really annoyed about the hat but never gave up on this business but tried to recover my losses very early ie Usually after me suffered a loss in my trade, I stopped trading for a while and I looked for my mistakes that caused my loss, that is. Now think about what's wrong and try to fix it after all, we all traders must relieve our loss of mind as quickly as possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Behind every successful trader there is a loss and I believe until the loss no one is ready to take it seriously. At first every trade made money and he began to think that it was not a business that was difficult to learn Forex and getting experience was also a good thing for a trader and after dealing with it a trader tried to make more work better here and some lost time it's bad for us and it makes a person's life difficult.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me in case of loss; I stopped trading for today and tried to control my emotions, I also tried to find my mistakes and not try again in just one trade if my trade was against me and I got a loss then I tried to detect the reason and the error I tried to avoid this mistake next time too. Then you go for another position and see what happens after all. The things I did to save my account from losses were to do martingale

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that loss is a part of the forex market, we can not avoid loss when we join this market, but when we lost money we will get more experience to avoid these losses later and get more profit here.Learning is must be necessary in the forex trading. You will be glad to know that, many successful trader say that, if forex trader learn forex trading properly in this way he or she must be achieve their particular goal.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

forexrunner (2019-04-27), mazaribest (2019-04-27), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-27)

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, behind every loss you have a reason. And from every loss of trade you will get a lesson. If you take this lesson it will definitely be good for you. So we have to take lessons from our past and make our future good. We shouldn't strike because of losing money. we must find our fault and fix it as soon as possible. then make a good plan and implement it on our trade correctly.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir here as we all know that loss is a part of any business and in the forex business i think we can not avoid loss but i want to say that when we lost our money then we should get more experience and we try to avoid these kind of losses and try to get more profit from forex trading business so i think learn is good from lose.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), forexrunner (2019-04-27)

Banned pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,323 Times in 9,446 Posts
    Loss se seekhna achi baat hai na ke loss hony par business chor dena
    Loss aur profit hwr business ka hissa hai Hamain loss hony par tension nai leni chahiye aur seekhna chahiye apni ghalti par taa ke hum apni ghalti ko door kar sakein

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy can avoid us from big loss risk and if we make accurate analysis we can turn loss position and change become profit like by the patience if the trader wait for the price get back that have not a good idea for trading while the trade outcome i am never disturbed then When i loosed in trade i try to collect my trading capital first and then i try to find out the reason behind my losing till if we get loss we must keep spirits to learning after we get loss guys....

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Boss forex is risky but many profitable i do believe we need to acknowledge in which loss will be the section of investing yet that which you are capable of doing using them need to know minimize quick our own loss and also make it through coming from huge damage which is extremely essential.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

zeeshanshahid (2019-04-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 544 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)