+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 544 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 495 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 5433

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Banned eekloemod is an unknown quantity at this point eekloemod's Avatar
    Thanks
    It can be taken from the loss that occurs is a lesson that only Mostly When i lose i leave the market for few hour go out side and refresh my self as After that it is better to go back to the demo account and analyze our strategy. If that needs to be tuned then necessary time should be allocated for the same. Once the strategy is tuned, back and forward testing needs to be done. If we experience relatively better succe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned puzzlefx is an unknown quantity at this point puzzlefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to dect my mistake in trading and try to efface my mistake in furture only It is require many trading experience and accurate analysis to overcome loss position after all so that investors have a lots of trading profit and the little trader every day gt loss while step which I often do when experiencing a stop loss is to identify back if it turns out the trend remains unchanged direction then I have to do is trade in a system where I open hedging open positions opposite of the previously open position in order to cover each other with each other so as not to add disadvantages.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abcd12345 is an unknown quantity at this point abcd12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think loss is the part of forex and this business is real, And this business is world wide business, so anyone can join in this business, And anyone can make good money from this business, so if you want to make more money on short time then you can join in this business. so forex is not easy work so i like forex

Banned nguyentuanbo is an unknown quantity at this point nguyentuanbo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know that loss is a part of facing it a trader try to make more better work here and sometime not avoid loss when we join this market, but when we lost money we will Yes i agree for us to learn Forex and get experience it is also a good thing for a trader and after loss , is bad for us and it makes the life of a person difficult get more experience to avoid these losses later and get more profit here.

Senior Member hh99 is an unknown quantity at this point hh99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not worried for that. Cause I lost my investments for my fault And I am teaching from my lost Now I am trying to make investment by forum post we can learn a lot of lessons from the losses we face in the trading in the forex market but still i preffer to avoid these losses that losses are part of the deal, but what can we do with them? Our losses and high costs related to know short cut which

Banned ath is an unknown quantity at this point ath's Avatar
    Thanks
    losses will be the part of investing however that which you are able to do using them need to know lower quick the losses and also pull through by massive decline that is certainly very important if most of us get rid of very massive that will be very detrimental to people to get better that back we can make them as our good education, we can learn from them, evaluate and to see the problem and get the solution to fix

Banned jungfx100 is an unknown quantity at this point jungfx100's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear ;thaik that forex is one kiend oflearning actvities .it is a trader try of make more better work here and somtime loss is bad for us and the life in a person difficult .

Junior Member yamink4u is an unknown quantity at this point yamink4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i think failure is the pillar of success. you can not get success at a one chance in this business . the market of this business is really volatile and you can not make profit all the time in this business ..................... so learn from your mistake it make you a perfect trader.

Banned PAGAL is on a distinguished road PAGAL's Avatar
    For The People Who Love Me I Am In Their Heart. And For Those Who Hate Me I Am In Their Mind
    Thanks
    Never Got Huge Loss In Forex trading So can't Say exactly I Was Well Prepared For Everything I Had To Do In Forex Trading. And I Didn't Bother For High Margin And Hence Got saved.

Senior Member fxcombie is an unknown quantity at this point fxcombie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once you feel better, you can analyze the past trades after all the step I do is always try to release all the sad, angry feeling that we have. The simplest case is that i when open a deal then there should be stop loss with every of my trades, and the second step i do to hedge my account or trade partially and close it when i think that it is a good place for me as well well i will just tell him to keep the calm and try to learn about the forex first and then try to trade live because it would be his mistake to trade in the real account first before the demo account without any experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 544 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 495 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)