+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 544 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 454 494 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 5433

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Banned imran008 is an unknown quantity at this point imran008's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we lose very big that will be we can not avoid loss when we join this market that cutbacks would be the portion of buying and selling although cures are capable of doing together

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned smlove is an unknown quantity at this point smlove's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know that loss may be a a part of the forex market, we will not avoid loss once we be part of this market, however once we lost cash we'll get additional expertise to avoid these losses later and find additional profit here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member iler is an unknown quantity at this point iler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the loss was indeed we must learn things that make a loss but we don't keep learning from our loss, it is because we will run out of capital because of the loss, and in forex learning can be run anywhere.

Senior Member ghrasool1 is an unknown quantity at this point ghrasool1's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss ya gain forex ka aik hisa hain 95 % loog forex main loss hi kar rahe hain, is liye boht se loog loss hone ki waja se trading chor dete hain. hamain chahiye kah hum apne losses se sabak sekhien aur trading ko jari rakhain hamesha choti lotsize ka intakhab karain aur kiss bare risk main na parain. daily trading aik tay shudah target k saath karain. kabhi over na jain.

Senior Member krrish1 is an unknown quantity at this point krrish1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex is good and I understand which reduction is actually part of the foreign exchange market, we are able to not really prevent reduction whenever we sign up for the forex market, however whenever we dropped cash all of us can get much more encounter to prevent these types of deficits later on and obtain much more revenue right here.so thanks forex

Senior Member hasewktry is an unknown quantity at this point hasewktry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was someone who did not requisite to pass the syn optical mistakes. that's why I testament penalization scheme I use. in the circumstance of disappointment, I gift study my mistakes and with it so I did not straightaway fix the system that I use

Banned MALIK SADDA HUSSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point MALIK SADDA HUSSAIN's Avatar
    Thanks
    want to know cut short our losses and survive from big loss that is very necessary because if we lose very big that will be we can not avoid loss when we join this market, but when we lost money we will get more experience to avoid these job Learning is must be necessary in the forex trading. You will be glad to know that, many successful trader say tha........

Senior Member salman498 is on a distinguished road salman498's Avatar
    Thanks
    o my dear agr ap ofrex mko join karty hai to es ma apko trading karny sy phely forex ki learning karni ap k lye best hai is sy apkoacha profit hasil hoga or apko forex ma kam karny ma koi muskil nhi ho ge nhi to apko loss bhi ho sakta hai

Senior Member Themy661 is an unknown quantity at this point Themy661's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that loss is a part of the forex market, helpful make more better work here and sometime loss is bad for us and it makes theet experience it is also a good thing for a trader and after facing it a trader try to life of a , losses later and get more lost money we will get more ,we can not avoid Yes i agree with it loss is also .

Senior Member shahid999 is an unknown quantity at this point shahid999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab ap forex me naye aate hen to ap se aise kai galtiyan hoti hen jo ap ko lose me le jati hen phir ap un gatiyon se sabaq hasil kar k dobara un gatiyon se bach kar profit hasil kar lete hen isliye ye galtiyan ap k liye boht good hen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 544 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 454 494 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)