+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 544 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 5433

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Member devi1976 is an unknown quantity at this point devi1976's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear market me loss hona to laga hi rahta hai aur jab hame loss hota hai to mere hisab se to good hi hota hai kyoki esse hum kuch na kuch learn karte hai ki hamse kaha per mistake huya hai aur fir futuer me us mistake ko na kare jisse ki hame aur bhi jayda profit ho sake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dwindling piece is larger than all the representation we staleness result of the ingestion of deprivation to get the loss of our mistakes and then EFF to change our ego to improve the foreign exchange we have and get a view from our point of view heel money endowed If we can not stand our mistakes then we are not healthy to change our knowledge and then we played Go again and again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Especially if your business records more green (touch TP) in the sense that you've got a lot of profits that I open a large trade a lot in size and as a result I lost all my capital in forex trading, let alone if we see that my trade is happening losses then we need to take a step to stop the loss when you feel you are ready to open the position again and I hope that the Wi-and this is very dangerous if we do not Martingale in a small balance because we are going to open another position with a lot twice on the same direction if the price is retrace then it's okay, but if it is to keep going and then our account may be at greater risk could lead to a margin call and there is another way to save our Accountancy

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the loss I will exercise with trade my loss on my demo to overcome this mistake, but I never stop my trading me if I lost my money and I'm trying to retrieve my lose and start trading again according to that very well and usually make some evaluation after you got losses in trade, while system near accurately if the situation really go my hand if you have a 50% chance and then wait for a clear answer, or take on a fast is he just spent my percentage loose in the business forex when we see we have almost loose will recover the position to obtain new boosters and move forward

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all, decided to suspend trading and cancel or modify the order and then start reforming my strategy, I rely on them to see what is wrong with it, that is to make me lose the endpoint if this strategy still does not do with me Work well, i decided to stop with them and find new deals, but try not to repeat the same mistakes, then in the event of a loss when the best way to assess the country found the real roots of Los Angeles

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai mere hisaab se to isse acha option koi aur ho bhi nahi sakta hai, agar loss karte hai to usse humare ko kafi sikhne ko milta hai bhai, loss se bhai hum itna sikh sakte hai ki apne loss ko control kar sakte hai bhai.
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko loss se bachkar he market me chalna chahiye,trader esme jetna control karke chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko lose se sseekhna bahut he jaroori hai..

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that if you take you loss as a lesson then it is not bad but if you think that you entered the market right but market give you the loss then it is bad. always try to analyze the market so well before entering in the market and then you make any decision what market tells you.
    Last edited by ity; 2017-02-25 at 12:12 PM.

sufiyan22
    i think is main ap unlimited kama saktay hay ager ap is main experience or skill level up hay ap ka tu ap aee boahta cha earn kr saktey h but agar apne loss hone ke vajajod na seekha aur lach krtey chale gae e recove rkro ga etc etc to apko prfiit to door ki baat hai apko aur loss hoga

Member masalk is an unknown quantity at this point masalk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that every trader when learning about forex is impossible to avoid the loss of loss is so good and also a good lesson for us to be able to get experience from the mistakes and the loss.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that I learn much from my mistakes and from my losses. i know that losses is bad thing which happened in our trading. But if we learn from our losses and try to make a better trading, we will not get much losses anymore, but we can safe our money in the next trade and makes more profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 544 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)