+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 544 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 5433

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Azamsaleemi View Post
    Sir humain loss kisi na kisi mistake ki waja say hota hay, and aik good and professional trader loss say bhee learning kartay hain and next time un wo again mistake nahi kartay jes say ki waja say wo loss say buch sakta hain.
    hm forex me se bhut kush learn kr skte hein isme koi shak nhi he forex ek esa business he jisme ashi learning ke sath hi aap age ja kar success make kr skoge bhai isme koi shak nhi he forex learning bhut important hoti he isme koi shk ni

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member second is an unknown quantity at this point second's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Business koi b ho profit and loss to business ka ek hissa hota hy her business me profit and loss chalta hy ab ye depend karta hy kaam karne wale per k wo apne loss ya profit ko kis tara manage karta hy kuch trader to apne loss ko manage he nahi kar pate q k un concept sahi nahi hota wo bohat jaldi is business se earning hasil karna chahte hen wait nahi karte apne loss se seekhna chahye q k loss trader ko ek acha lesson daita hy and wo apni mistake ko cover karta hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is always a good side of the coin to all things, even if you loss money in the forex market you can still see it in a good way by looking at it from the angle of the lesson learnt, as this lesson is important to your eventual success in the forex market
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Member Azamsaleemi is an unknown quantity at this point Azamsaleemi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir humain loss kisi na kisi mistake ki waja say hota hay, and aik good and professional trader loss say bhee learning kartay hain and next time un wo again mistake nahi kartay jes say ki waja say wo loss say buch sakta hain.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rabinish View Post
    actually my dear, for me obviously I do believe that traders must know that forex trading is a risky business and if you entered in forex at least one time face a loss. We need to good learn from both loss and profit and we have to understand well that if we can learn perfectly then we can earn money easily.
    Buddy in Forex market, not only once, you may face loss many times. In this risky business even experienced trades can face losses and that should never be the reason to be afraid from doing trading. Profit and loss is the part of business.

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually my dear, for me obviously I do believe that traders must know that forex trading is a risky business and if you entered in forex at least one time face a loss. We need to good learn from both loss and profit and we have to understand well that if we can learn perfectly then we can earn money easily.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear along with trading forex I surely believe it is good and teach me so many things, but many times i do not use it to improve my trading. many times i still do the same mistakes again and again because of my emotion. However i must learn to control my emotion first, then i will able to make good trading then

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear I actually think when trading forex lose is also helpful for us to learn forex and get experience. it is also a good thing for a trader and after facing it. a trader tried to make a more better work here and sometime loss is bad for us and it make the life of a person difficult.

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    for sure my dear when we trade forex we all know every loss is bad, because it make is feel unhappy and some time left us with frustration, but in forex without learning from this losses we can never get to understand how forex works so it good learning from those losses.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is a part of the work, and if you want to make the best of forex trading and will make good, and I think this is the best one for me and good to offer and forex trading will be doing our and this is the best one good experience for skill in trade is the best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 544 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)