+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 544 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: The lose from which you learn is good or bad??

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes actually in forex I think step I do is always try to release all the sad angry feeling that we have as if ides it you must find out the causes behind it and All traders do not like the name because the loss was very painful loss what if we kept to the side and the main thing is if it is to avoid the loss of highly profitable opportunities there and it makes my sleep be restful therefore but stop loss is a very important for saving my total balance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing money i think is actually a part of the actual Forex, all of us have a lesson as a result, all of us constantly are likely to prevent trading the actual loose, utilize the suitable destination loose in order to be able for you to help prevent loose or even international trade is actually athe make use of of money management and totdung loose, if you are becoming loose stop simply wait and notice what mistakes tend to be created that will offer a much better plan to reach business vehicles

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe they have good patience,they can learn from their lose.And as a result,they don't mistakes again.Losses that are throughout Foreign exchange may well play out and about for the good disadvantage for the Foreign exchange swap dealer, This it's possible a plus also. The appropriate thing is actually that your dealer tries to get expertise in addition to experience from other cutbacks, As a result which allows these people have great results.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion prior to entering the currency market, prepare a simple strategy. The impulse is to dismiss. To trade foreign exchange, do not fight the trend. When the trend is up, you have to buy the drops and when the trend is down, you have to sell the bounces. If you get benefits, let them run. If lost, it would cut the action. The use of "stop loss" is recommended. This allows a reduction in potential losses. You can very well use a ratio of profit / loss of 3 to 1.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji es kam mai loss se app ache trder nai ban sakte hai app es kam mai ache trder tabi ban sakte hai jab hum es kam mai displine se kam karte hai es kam mai hume demo account mai pratice karni chahi aa fer hum es kam mai ek perfect trder ban sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best busssiness hai hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai bai saab ji

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya its god for learn ,, If the actual trader will get loss, this should evaluate and find the lead to of loss, loss can be because of lack of discipline upon the rule trading system, trading system or even loss with regard to providing untrue signals. I discovered coming from the expertise of loss. yes this really is great advise to the trades since with all of us loose the actual trades with these mistakes and mistake is actually not the actual bad factor simply occurred along with all of us all as a result of, along with mistakes all of us learn so a lot and also that knowledge all of us received through the mistakes all of us cannot learn through other method.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han loss say mein nay bahot kuch seekha hay aur jab sy mein ny trading start ki hai us waqt sy mein ny yeh descide kiya hai ky mein aik hi pairpar work karo ga aur isi aik pair ka expert banyo ga so mein ny gold currency ko choose kiya aur mein isi par work karta hoon aur bohat acha earn karta hoon so ab mein professional expert hoon. g han mein nay loss kar kay bahot kuch seekha hay aur forex aik bahot big online worldwide business hay aap is forex say unlimited money made kar saktay hay yeh aik great business hay aap forex ko achi tarha say learn kar lay takay aap bhi real account par trading kar kay achi earning kar sakay forex aik real business hay isi liye log forex ko learn kartay ha takay woh bhi forex say achi earning kar saky .

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jee brother men bi yahi kahunga lekin men aik baat aur ye kahunga ke wo mistake jo admi bar bar use kare aur usi wajah se admi ko loss ho aur wohi admi again and again apni trading men use karen tou phir loss ka koi faida nai he mistake jo hon wo next time men na karen i think my spouse and i have to accept The idea losses are ones segment involving trading but what when i will do within them??? want in order to learn cut short OUR losses ALONG WITH survive from big loss This can be very essential considering that the if my partner and i lose very big that\'ll be very bad pertaining to us all to recover It back

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mein trader ko trade Karte vakat loss bhe hota hai aur profit bhi hota hai lekin Jab trader Positive Thinking Rakhta Hai vah forex market Mein Apne loss se learn karta hai aur forex market Mein beche perform Karta Hai Taki vah forex market Mein Apne Lash ko easily control Karen aur profit answer Karen

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir fayda ho ya nuqsaan ya karobar ka hisa hay or iss say koi bi nahi bach sakta hay to iss lihaz say kosish honi chahiya kay ham karbora ko seekhn agar ham karobar ko nahi seekhtay hane to phir ham ko loss hi hoga iss liya bahtar hay kay iss ko seekhn phir hi iss may kaam bi karen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 544 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)