+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 242 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Senior Member brahimkoukwal is an unknown quantity at this point brahimkoukwal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trading strategy with all the great contents like money management , patience and discipline is a best trading strategy and moreover a strategy that enables a traders to makes as profits from his trades is the best trading strategy. A trader should always aim to make consistent profits !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kamrun7142 is on a distinguished road kamrun7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i was new in forex i followed scalping strategy.It was so much profitable strategy.When i felt greedy or didn't control it,i could not avoid my constantly.When i got 2 or 3 times profit.Then i was giving 5 or 6 trading postion.It faced or closed in loss.Then i was shifted from short term strategy to long term strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aleezabwn is on a distinguished road aleezabwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    sab se thek yeh hai agar ap ne forex trading main earning krni hai tu ap ache pair pe trading kren or ache pair select kren like eurusd or gold pe phr he ap earning kr sako ge,

Banned sajid1240 is an unknown quantity at this point sajid1240's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are some strategies that work better than others but there are some market conditions when most of these strategies fails or at least start resulting in regular losses. But everyone in forex do have some strategy which he always checks before opening any trades What is yours.

Senior Member koulhwa is an unknown quantity at this point koulhwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trading strategy with all the good contents like as a money management , patience and discipline is a best trading strategy and moreover a strategy that enables a traders to makes as a profits from his trades is the best trading strategy. A trader should always aim to makes as a consistent profits !!

Senior Member hagbw is an unknown quantity at this point hagbw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I'm the best strategy is to win them Oversold or purchasing a Frame 15 minutes or 30 minutes and are a small goals up to 20 point or 30 point and be as quickly and do not taked as the deal as a long times really !!!

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai, main pivot, resistance aur support ka analysis karke trading karta hu, sab se pahle main market ke trend ka pata lagta hu aur phir trend ke anusaar hi trading karta hu, kuchh mt4 indicators ki help se main market ki trend ko filter karta hu taki mujhe true trend mil sake.

Member z43n is an unknown quantity at this point z43n's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a risky business and in which for success you used a best strategy when you want to start the trading then you first saw a resistance level and support level and when you bye and sell the entry then you used a stop loss and take profit.

Senior Member safdarjafri is an unknown quantity at this point safdarjafri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always put stop loss and take profit limits before opening a trade and Maximum time I only use take profit limit for my trades. I also make a watch on the currency trend. My take profit limit is only 3 to 5 pips and I am satisfied with that.

Member vipulfx2014 is an unknown quantity at this point vipulfx2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein koi bhi strategies nahi banata hoon kyoun ki mein abhi new hoon aur abhi mein sirf practice kar raha hoon demo pe aue demo mein bhi mein fundamental trading karta hoon aur fundamental tarding k saath saath mein demo mein indicators ka bhi help leta hoon market k moves ko predict kar ne k liye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 242 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)