+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 242 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are several strategies that output alter than others but there are several market conditions when most of these strategies fails or at littlest turn resulting in stock losses, but one and only way to work money out of forex in my aspect is abundant constituent investment - with invulnerable investing in those fundamentally channel instruments I think that strategy is now being quite profitable for me is hedging, but for some reason now I'm experiencing a very severe floating and hope by some miracle that would restore the entire floating I'm currently experiencing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex at the time of the trading you can follow various strategy. but i think among them the most profitable strategy is the follow of the news trading. the news trading will keep you update and help to understand the market movement. I think scalping is most profitable strategy. Because i have made good profit with scalping. So this is one of the best and very profitable strategy for me. But this strategy more dangerous then others strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Failed or a better job than others, this strategy the most, but began to routinely result in the loss of at least, in my view the only way to money from a foreign currency long-term investment and the safe use of instruments and their sound fundamentals - if there are some strategies there are some market conditions. Nothing is the same. Each person has their strategy to get traded forex profits. I myself use some strategy in the trade, one that is easy to take on the currency correlation strategy.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now I use a strategy pinbar (Pinocchio bar) This strategy is also referred to as the psychology of the existing market on the chart. I combine it with the MA and the line indicator trendline. I think this strategy has a high probability and accuracy, so as to minimize loss. I think my trading strategy is one of the best trading strategy. My trading strategy is combination of day trading and news trading. My target is 40% profit in every month and I achieve it by 15% from day trading and 25% by news trading.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The simpler strategy the better. I use SMA of 30,50 and 100 and stochastic. Using fibonacci retracement levels and support-resistance area this formula can give you regular basis profit. In my opinion, for ordering a new pair, it is essential to confirm that you are looking at a neat and clean window. Too hizzy currency pair window with overflowing indicators sometimes mess traders psychology. as a trader in the trade that will see a profit then the trader must use appropriate methods as proposed by the trader experience is to use a moving average which combined with the stochastic and the opening of oscillators that will get the right price

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Successful marketing strategies have been designed around the recognition that the business can be very risky. Many or all exchanges have been designed around the physical state of the economy I am on the day of operation, the message to get the best results, and I waited for the big news and then act accordingly. I have to stop if there is a difference, despite using my loss, if any high-impact messages transaction, but the overall result is still just fine.

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah scalping is good strategy for me..i will definitely like to follow scalping strategy inspite of other type of strategies. because it will provide quick result and tested strategy.
    And like to use SL and TP with 1:1 which make my strategy quite effective. means like 20 pips for SL and same for TP.

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    since I entered this field I have used many strategies but the basics of my strategy is technical analysis and fundamental analysis with this method when I get good results by trading in this market but it happens to me sometimes that I make mistakes in my business you I fall into the loss so be careful in your business. my simple strategy is trend line with support and resistance. i put my order by drawing the support and resistance level. when the price hit the level then i take the deal. but in case of news impact extra precaution should be taken to avoid the loss because during this time high probability of break of the line.

Banned Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,963 Times in 4,605 Posts
    Today Market Anylisiss....
    Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are more than a useful strategy and excellent at different levels of the curve, both at the bearish or bullish proposed strategic wonderful level falling when the curve in putting downward this the best time to sell and when it breaks the trend and candle weak together powerful in this situation bought the market will win even more than ten points, such as when you see the candle doji closed trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 242 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)