+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 242 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Senior Member nabiFX123 is an unknown quantity at this point nabiFX123's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, I have profitable strategy of support and resistance with bollinger band RSI and fibonacci. This strategy work well for me if I follow strictly but if not follow well then loss can come. Strategy require me to look for strong support and resistance area and then use fibonacci to look for possible retracement. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned msatywa is an unknown quantity at this point msatywa's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me I love hedging too, I have learned about hedging for a few months, and I'm sure I'll put hedging into my trading systems. I'll try to sticked to my trading systems and writed trading journals !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mldawoasaxtyua is an unknown quantity at this point mldawoasaxtyua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i am new in the trading that's why i am not using any indicators or also not know about much about indicators but use stop losses and a take profit tools for good profit and i analyses news and a pattern which very helpful other tan strategies !!

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think profitable strategy that depends on the monger to use and perceive strategy. if traders in understanding the trading methods okay, i am positive once victimization this strategy can profit. thus if you wish a profitable strategy, we must always extremely learn strategy well, thus we'll return to understand okay a way to use these methods within the trade, thus it'll provide us the advantage to victimization this strategy.

Senior Member saefulloh is an unknown quantity at this point saefulloh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Let's discuss the strategies which were really helpful and worked most of the time.
    It will be great if you can describe with appropriate picture.
    my strategy is better than you, I use a lot of tools from an MT4 tool I pity the people who bought an indi of cassette tapes that are not qualified yet if ktia see everyone was smart but he was not able to distinguish

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meri strategy bilkul simple hai mai scalping krta hu aur scalping per ager aap k pas acha capital ho to loss k chance 10 percent hi reh jatey hai. mai jub market bohat hi ziayda up ya down jaye us k bd hi 10 pips k liye trade order krta hu.

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the long term tradings is the good way of tradings but this is not giving the excellent money always so the thing is that we should have more pure analysis in the market to get the pure money from this market.

Senior Member chdani is on a distinguished road chdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is best strategy is main just stop loss put karo or quick profit earn karo. lakin yeh hai bohat risky par stop loss risk ko bohat minimize kar dayta hai. long term bhi best hai lakin us main sabar ki bohat zarurat hai. or sabar bohat kam traders main paya jata hai.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    there are many simple strategies which can give us good profit , moving average is very simple strategy and you can earn good money from it but you have to trade with patience .only then you will able to earn .
    hanji moving avaerage kaafi accha indicator hai aur wo jaada tar predictions hume sahi batata hai aur hum esko apni strategy ke saat use kar sakte hai aur hume esse trade karne ke liye kaafi patience ki bhi jaroorat hai tabhi hume results achhe milenge..

Senior Member boeled is an unknown quantity at this point boeled's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a profitable trading strategy is semi scalping. we collect profits little by little if prices move in line with our wishes and if the price reverses direction then we use hedging strategies or other trading strategies that can generate profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 242 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)