+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 242 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Results that great and right now This strategy helps me to get 60+ pips easily. But its useful when market is volatile, i mean if market is too slow then
    no guarantee of pullback. Inf the pips

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I got good results by trading news, I waited for the main news release and then traded accordingly. Although I have to use my stop loss if there is a difference but still the overall result is good if you only trade high-impact news. and Apparently this is a good strategy, but I would advise all traders, especially beginners, to practice this strategy first by trading on a demo account and after you are sure about the same thing then trade with it on a real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel that News trading is profitable but I can trade only at certain times so I cannot be in the terminal when the News release is scheduled. and I have a profitable strategy for support and resistance with the RSI and Fibonacci Bollinger Bands........

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here are some tips for your most profitable strategy. But if you have greed, then these tips won't work. There are several strategies that will work better than others, because there are several companies in the market that provide basic leverage. Don't take any influence in the hope of making big profits. Or the only way to make money from Forex is a long-term investment. and usually I make risky trading strategies for this business and I get a good income with this trading business Big investments generate good profits and a good trading strategy helps to benefit from the low-income low-investment market

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My most profitable strategy is to use News to trade. I exchanged news very well, but I also understood the strategy of support and resistance. I know what news figures are driving the market and I also know that important news releases have a major impact. Trading with them provides guaranteed benefits. and short term or scalping is my strategy that is profitable and simple to do, but we need good abilities for it, don't just use a small time frame, we have to use all time frames and especially for higher ones to identify trends, then we can trade and check the market by following trends and it's really safe to do

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai january forex to trade oak business online hi to the main es you main time he is lucky hi or your main time he loses hi laken yeh bat logo per he depends kai hai to ap log welfare trade ko watch kr rahe hain trade co trade main business kch bhe maybe for the time the big income is big, the main job or main, the main short-term trade to the trade, because the hon to the short-term to the best trade, trade or the big advantage of the main ice

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sunai For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    long term investment sy zyada profit hota hy

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Short term or scalping is a strategy that is profitable and simple to do, but we need good abilities for it, don't just use a small time frame, we have to use all time frames and especially for higher ones to identify trends, then we can trade and peel the market by following the trend and it is truly safe to do and There are various strategies in the forex market for various traders. It looks like auto forex is a good strategy, because here is not an emotion if the robot is good. Most traders lose their emotions. I have used the car where I got profit, but when I trade manually, I lost everything.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a number of strategies that work better than others but there are some market conditions when most of these strategies fail or at least start to cause regular losses, but the only way to make money from forex in my view is long-term investment - with safe leverage in a fundamentally healthy instrument. and there are many profitable strategies that make money but everyone has a way of trading and making profits ... I like to take my time and go very slow and stable and not take big risks in money and in the long run after 20 years I will grow my investment because I was only in my 20s and I had a long time in front of me so there was no need to take big risks

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    main to abi new hun lakin main yeah he bolo ga jab in san jab sub kyucxh janta hein phir har yusky lit=ye har styage he profiteable he hoti heibn keyu iusko koie be problem ko face nhi krna opardta harein ur wo boaghr zayad easily kar sakta hweib

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 242 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)