+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 242 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Banned adaammsan is an unknown quantity at this point adaammsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is best online money making busienss while I will share you something that I considered as open secret that is Before open my trade I observe the daily candle very deeply A person who is aware of what he is doing can go far that I don't like it because i want to learn trading myself therefore if i share my profitable system it is bad for me and it is not easy to become a profitable trader in forex beacuse this market is very risky and un predictable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned susannoo is an unknown quantity at this point susannoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are eager to know about a profitable trading then I would like to tell you about Forex trading which is trading system of more difference and more money as well profit in this business come from the proper order therefore Forex is a good earning opportunity for us as well Most of the Pro say's that Trend is Your Friendit mean's that we shl'd tr so that we do not face any difficulties while we trade as well Here the case of a student and the are here as a part-timer Therefore the trading system is

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akashik is an unknown quantity at this point akashik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir Forex trading business mein sabhi trader ka apna alag alag trading strategy hota hai jo wo demo account par kaafi dinon tak practice kar ke taiyaar karta hai aur usmein necessary changes time to time karte rahta hai, jise ki pen aur paper par nahin daala ja sakta hai waise main apne trading mein RSI aur stochastic oscillator ka use karta hoon.

Member umarjaved1 is an unknown quantity at this point umarjaved1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are some strategy that work better than others but there are some market conditions when most of these strategies fails or at least start resulting in regular losses but one and only way to make money out of forex in my view is long term investment

Senior Member fast is an unknown quantity at this point fast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is best strategy ha ap ke mara payara lakin main es strategy and sa itfaq nahi karta q k her members ko apna new strategy banne chayia q k agr ap apni strategy bana ga too pahr ap ko boht sara profit hona k chance hota han es laya main.

Senior Member jani1 is an unknown quantity at this point jani1's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear ap ne most profitable strategies ko discuss krnay kay hwalay se jo ye thread bnaya he mujay bht pasand aya he, is ka faida ye hoga kay traders apnay trading strategies or techniques ko share kr skengayn or is tra newbies ko bhi bht acha moka milay ga learn krnay kay lye or profit bhi unka phr acha hoga.

Member usman56 is on a distinguished road usman56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lot size ko barha kay kam pip py stop lose lga dayina yahi best profit able hai yani 10 pip kyun kay 10 pip to market lazmi layti hai one direction main jany kay lia bhi.

Banned adaammsan is an unknown quantity at this point adaammsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now there are many trading systems which can provide a daily profit of 10 to 30 percent this is not so easy that you can become a good trader like you can make profit every day that So try to becomea professsional trader for that you need more hard working and practciethis are help you to becomea good trader and a god trader is always a as well We can become profitable by use our knowledge skill experience and hard works from the Forex trade for our better life and for our happy life

Member npgit is an unknown quantity at this point npgit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother I am also doing the business in the forex forum in the world onlie, we should use the demo accounts for practice and for also getting the profit. This strategy is the most important for all the new traders for also making their success in their business specially in the forex forum also. This is also more profitable strategy for newbie.

Banned sarimiin is an unknown quantity at this point sarimiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    So you can gain success in forex business accordingly To become a profitable trader its very important to learn Forex first because without learning no one an understand Forex if you have good knowledge and experience you will earn huge amount of money in this business with in addition to learning to look for a good trading strategy we also have to look for a good money management for we use to fit the margins that we use in forex trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 242 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)