+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 242 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consider trading with a little greed to think about is a mortal strategy in forex trading. If we value trading with a little greed then we try to get a big profit and the module reaches our trade with lower emotions and lower mistakes and There are some strategies that work better than others but there are certain market conditions while most strategies this failed, or at least started to produce stable losses, but the only way to make money on forex is I think long-term investment - leverage safely in this instrument basically sounds

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some suggested strategies to learn from others but there are mart conditions when most of these strategies fail or in turn produce rhythmic losses, but one and the exclusive way to get money out of forex on my canvas is the promotion of old words - with investments immune to basically matching instruments. and Demo Yup can be very helpful in achieving success, not only for novice traders, but that experience can test their strategies without risk and can generate profits with less risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, all strategies are always good and profitable, if we use the right and right. Look for strategies that work for you, don't use risk-prone strategies, or complicated strategies for you. You can start by using the simplest strategy. and my most profitable strategy is to use a daily time frame, and with some SnR lines, with horizontal or diagonal lines, I only trade if the minimum reward ratio is 1: 1 with a risk ratio, but sometimes if I see a pinbar, I will try to OP too

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, with me, I want to believe that I still don't have the most profitable trading strategy. Now I learn more about fundamental analysis and price action. Then I learned about two trading systems. I still don't know which of them is more profitable, because I'm still doing further tests for both of them, my dear. and The trade price action is very simple and very profitable for the forex trading business for people who trade. You must know how to be declinated to know the reflection of all levels if the price action is combined with a few personal touches.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many strategies in the forex market that are used by different traders according to their skills, knowledge and experience for profit. but I always try to be as simple as possible. there are some basic strategies if you can follow those strategies than you can make very good money and don't need to be involved in complicated strategies. this strategy always tries to make small trades, make money, risk management, market analysis right and above all try to be patient and wait for the right time.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, I think the most profitable strategy is scalping but it is also high risk because if we want to do more profit from this market then we have to take more risks during our trading but I think if a trader does more and more practice then one day he will become a successful trader. and it is undoubtedly true that There are two strategies that make changes than the others, but there are some market conditions when most of these strategies fail or are slightly profitable which results in habitual loss, but the only way to spend money from forex in my substance is. promotion of a lifetime statement - with unharmed leverage on a fundamentally valid instrument.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried this strategy on a demo account but not yet, in this strategy when trading gold I only spent 0.5% of my capital to buy gold and if it goes down to $ 5 miles, spend another 0.5% then I keep opening trade buy on every $ 5 gap many times the price goes up and I make a profit every time it gives me a profit of $ 10, keep doing this for several days and there are times when I have lots of open trades but I am at 50-100% profit if I close all positions. I understand it looks very childish, but it's not too risky and I find it works, it's just that you don't get profits every day.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think working with news and with low volume is the best you can get continuously with greed which is very bad for us and we cannot live with greed, small income is the best and we cannot lose too much with it and the best thing is learning and we can get good results by studying and making our own plans because working alone is the best for us and we learn many things with it.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good personal love in my opinion, I believe trading with the right knowledge and trading skills can only make good money. everyone needs to develop trading strategies for them and every trading strategy is profitable but we need to do it right. and the most profitable strategy is that we always look at charts before trading on the forex market. You have to trade on forex with analysis so you can make money from the forex market. You have many types of indicators that help read market trends and trends are the main factors in making money.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I personally believe that depending only on bad signals at all, we must pay attention to other factors such as news and economic conditions of the country which are related to currency pairs. I always keep me connected to the latest news and don't make decisions only on signals. and in forex trading I also think a simpler strategy is better. I use 30.50 and 100 SMA and stochastic. Using Fibonacci retracement levels and resistance areas of this formula can give you regular profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 242 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)