+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 242 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pooja1 View Post
    My most profitable strategy is 1000$ capital with 1:1000 leverage and used/ eur little long term trade earning more than worth money
    The very best or the most effective straegy is the one that a trader is able to understand and use. For me, The very best signals is the ones i generate using weekly timeframe and Naked trading.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my dear in fact forex trading me koi trading system accha hota hai jis se ham apni trades kar sakte hain aur koi system is tarah ka hota hai jisme hame trading karne me problems bhi ho sakti hai. Hame khud pata chal jayega ki kaun sa wala system hame use karna hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nova is on a distinguished road Nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After getting proper knowledge and demo trading experience, I have come to know that forex is pure business and using small lot size and accepting small profit is the best strategy in order to survive in this business.

So my profitable strategy is that I ever use the small lot size and rely on the small profit and I am getting fruitful result while this strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I tried this strategy on a demo account but not in real yet, in this strategies while trading in gold i spend only .5% of my capital to buy gold and if it slip down by 5$m i spend another .5% so i keep opening buy trade on each $5 gap many times price move up and i book profit whenever it is giving me 10$ profit, keep on doing this for several days and there come a time when i have many trades open but am in 50-100% profit if i close all positions. I understand it look quite kidish, but it is not much risky and i found it work, just you dont book profit daily.
    meri sabse profitable strategy yahi hai ki hum log kitna kam risk lekar trading kre aur hamari entry kitni achi se achi ho sakti hai jitna achi entry lenge utna benifit rahega utna easily hum log khud ko exit kr sakte hai market se

Member pooja1 is on a distinguished road pooja1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My most profitable strategy is 1000$ capital with 1:1000 leverage and used/ eur little long term trade earning more than worth money

Banned masim is an unknown quantity at this point masim's Avatar
    Thanks
    every one have its own most profitable strategy
    my most profitable strategy is work, work and work
    i followed it and earn alot of moeny

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji forex me jo strategy aap use karte hai wo profitable sirf tabhi ho sakta hai agar aapne usse time diya ho,mai to RSi aur stoch aur CCi ka he use karta hoon aur ense jaisa signals milta hai fir waisa he yahan tardes laga deta hoon..

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasia dewi View Post
    so far I use hedging surfires technique where open positions carried with open daily reference price, when the price is not in accordance with the analysis, we do open switch with double lot, and when reversed direction again we did find the switch to market volatility conditions were pretty high. You can try it with hedging surfires that I have.
    I tried hedging as well in the past, I could not succeed using it as it was too complex for me. I later developed my own trading systems using swing and position trading systems.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member anastasia dewi is an unknown quantity at this point anastasia dewi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so far I use hedging surfires technique where open positions carried with open daily reference price, when the price is not in accordance with the analysis, we do open switch with double lot, and when reversed direction again we did find the switch to market volatility conditions were pretty high. You can try it with hedging surfires that I have.
    The man who moved a mountain was the one who began carrying away small stones.

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use an indicator which is very help full for me. From the starting, i am using this indicator. Besides I use moving average which help me. There has a lot of strategies which we can use, but support and resistance are the best strategies for trading. If we can understand that strategy then we will be able to make good profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 242 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)