+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2411

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course my dear in fact I believe that the most profitable strategy are scalping strategy method in my point of view and with this strategy we can analysis the markets trend and market view with the candle stick and make profits with the trading system of the forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader agar strategy par practice karenga aur usmein kuch indicators ko combine karke uske signals ko samjhenga to uske baad he trader yahan achha kar sakta hai,ye business utna asaan nahi hai jetna trader ko shuru me lagta hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally my dear for me I also do consider that all traders should make good strategy in forex to become good traders who could gain consistent profits in forex but it's important to have trading plan as limitation including good money management to limit loss and maximize profits in any different conditions of market.

Member eshaa is an unknown quantity at this point eshaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MAri sab as bhtar startegy jo hai wo support aur esistance hai ji main hum tab tarde karty hain jab price support sa oper ki janab jaye 3 candle ya phr resistance sa nichy aye support ki tarf. is sa hum achi earning kar sakty hain aur iss risk kam hota hai earning bohat hi ziada hoti haii

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market me profitable strategy banane ke liye trader ko forex ke market me knowledge banani hogi eske liye trader k market me time deni hoga aur bahut jada mehnat karni hogi tabhi trader yaha par profitable strategy bana sakte hai.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well actually my dear i strongly think that gold trading requires a large capital, because the price range of all the days of gold is great, This usually happens with a beginner who just uses a small capital they reach an agreement with a large lot in order to obtain very high profits.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, for me I personally believe that the most profitable within my trading is not enough then to make it as my primary earning. But right now I'm using scalper within my trading. And of course come together with great money management.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes bro, in trading forex, i strongly do consider there are so many trading method which we can make good amount of money from, forex trading is a good business and we can earn pretty good from, all we need to do is that we need to learn. Ever since I learned trading with the candle stick pattern..

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact, for me I actually think it seems to be a good strategy but I will suggest all the traders specially the newbies to practice this strategy first by trading in demo account and once you are sure about the same then trade with it in real account .

Banned Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan's Avatar
    Thanks
    some strategies that work better than others but there are some market conditions when most of these strategies fails But everyone in forex do have some strategy which he always checks before opening any trades

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)